IGNORED

Home for good, at last.

Gary N.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I finally got released from the hospital today. I still have to go for therapy but at least I get to sleep at home every night now.

Thanks again for all the prayers and good thoughts. Also for all the cards, phone calls and hospital visits.

You folks are the best.

Gary

Ok Gary,We will be calling you often,You know our number if you need us at any time! Just got off for my 8days off and JRichard is coming in from Lowells this week so will try to get a few rides in...I kind of expect Lowell also...Just a feeling! Get Well Soon,Tom and Debby

Good news to hear! Hope you will have a speedy recovery and will see you again this ridding season.icon14.giffile:///C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Guest maddabber

Welcome Gary.I hope you continue to recover.:223: I have always wondered about sleepy2, now I know with the stuff under his post. HE IS AN ALIEN,:confused24: and he sent you a message only he really understands.

All the best.

Darrell