IGNORED

National Champions

kbran

Just think if that ref in the Miami/Ohio State Championship game hadn't thrown that flag for pass interference about 10 minutes late then the Buckeyes would be 0 for 3.

To be honest they never played anybody and of the 2 teams that were good, one beat them and the other almost did. LSU was tested and tested hard all year. I am not a SEC fan, but they have some great teams and are obviously the dominant conference at this time.

Ohio State was out played and out coached last night.

Congrats to LSU well done.

Just think if that ref in the Miami/Ohio State Championship game hadn't thrown that flag for pass interference about 10 minutes late then the Buckeyes would be 0 for 3.

I totally agree, and as far as I am concerned they are 0 for 3

A few interesting stats on LSU/Ohio

LSU has won all three of itS National Championships in New Orleans, the first in old Tulane Stadium and the other two in the Superdome.

Last time LSU/Ohio State played back in the 80's they played to a tie, and this was before overtime. I was there.

Ohio State is 0-9 against SEC teams in Bowl Games.

Last year Ohio got off to a good start just like they did last nite, then fell flat on their faces against Fla., as they did last nite.

LSU TIGERS

BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

:bighug:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644

Big 10 still holds the edge all time against SEC.

According to cfbdatawarehouse.com the Big Ten teams vs SEC school records are the following:

Ohio St. 7-10

Mich 20-5

Mich St. 5-6

Indiana 26-21

Illinois 2-6

Minnesota 5-3

Wisconsin 4-8

Penn St. 16-6

Purdue 4-5

Iowa 4-3

Northwestern 2-5

That is 95-78 in favor of the Big Ten. I don't know if all those games were while the teams were in those conferences though and I believe it is current to the beginning of the 2007-2008 season.