IGNORED

Trunk rack

I wanted to get the trunk rack for the RSV but I am also looking at the spoiler/rear light for the trunk. It looks like in the picture that the trunk rack from Yamaha is too low and might interfere but I can't find a dealer with one in stock locally to check. I did see a rack on a Venture that would work but could not find a name on it and could not find the rider. Does anyone here have both or know of a luggage rack that will work with the spoiler?

Thanks everyone, that is what I was looking for. The first picture by kbran was the rack I saw but it didn't have Yamaha or the Star brand anywheres and looks completely different in the picture on the Yamaha site.

Rodburner they actually came out with the black cherry one this year because the 08 has a black cherry trunk also. States it is for the '06 and '08.

I don't have the Yammie rack ... bought one set up for a Wing. I'm sure the spoiler fits under it.

Picture of rack is at:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=2256

Cheers,

Wow, I didn't those would fit.. I kinda like the looks and I know where I can get that rack for $72 shipped!!

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=913&str=4&ID=593453072

Guest BluesLover
Wow, I didn't those would fit.. I kinda like the looks and I know where I can get that rack for $72 shipped!!

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=913&str=4&ID=593453072

Hey Al - yup, I picked mine up at the local stealer in the winter after I bought the bike (2005), and I think it cost me something like CDN$75 (he was clearing our his old inventory).

Cheers,

Hey WIKD,

Sorry but I just noticed where you asked for the part number for the jc whitney luggage rack. In case you haven't gotten it yet here it is. CBM010781. It is $66.99. I want to order another one so if you want the one I have now I will let you have it if you will pay the shipping charges. Let me know.

I wanted to get the trunk rack for the RSV but I am also looking at the spoiler/rear light for the trunk. It looks like in the picture that the trunk rack from Yamaha is too low and might interfere but I can't find a dealer with one in stock locally to check. I did see a rack on a Venture that would work but could not find a name on it and could not find the rider. Does anyone here have both or know of a luggage rack that will work with the spoiler?

I have both on my 03 RSMV with the Star logo on the truck rack. No problem with space between them.