IGNORED

How to find someone.

Sweetnothing

I have spent a lot of time and aggrivation looking for my twin sisters, who I haven't talked to, or seen in 20 years. I checked all of the web sites to look up people. Now the last time I talked to them, they were about 8 years old. When I left my ex, I left all the info behind, and lost track of them.

Well....I finally found them....on Myspace. I sent a message to both of them, in hopes of getting a response back from one or the other. Well I did, and then we talked on the phone. You know, it feels good to be able to still make my Mother cry:crying:. But I feel GREAT about it!! And I'm still grinning from ear to ear!! One thing I know now....we will NEVER loose track of each other again!!

So if any one is looking for a long lost friend or relative, try myspace!!

Lonna this sounds like an Ophra story. I never had a sister or brother. You are so fortunate to have found yours. What a wonderful story to share at Thanksgiving. I hope you have much happiness in the future with you sisters.

Really exciting news.

Peggy:big-grin-emoticon:

That is great news to hear. I had been looking for my father for many, many years. I last saw him when I was 6 years old.

I finally found him in Sep 1992, about 90 days after he passed.

There's so much I'll never know.

Maybe this could be a reminder, for someone, to not put something like this off any longer than necessary.

WHAT A WONDERFUL, EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT - FOR A WELL DESERVING LADY. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the well wishes!

The funny thing is...I told Brad, thats what I wanted for my Birthday, is to be able to talk to them. Well, my Birthday came early!!:)

And they have been looking for me for years also, so I guess it was ment to be!!!

That's pretty darned AWESOME!!! ... and I know how you feel as I re-connected with my son after a 32+ year absence. He was 1.5 when I'd last saw him... 34 when we re-connected. It's now been 5 years and we don't let more than 2 weeks go by without seeing each other or at least talking on the phone. Gawd, I missed so much...never again!

Great tip the Lonna........ but it doesn't always work.....

After reading your post. I thought I would give it a try.

So, went to MYSPACE and told that I was looking for a woman, any woman, interested in a cheap and superficial relationship.....

Still nothing....... Maybe I shouldn't have posted a picture. :stirthepot::stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Great tip the Lonna........ but it doesn't always work.....

After reading your post. I thought I would give it a try.

So, went to MYSPACE and told that I was looking for a woman, any woman, interested in a cheap and superficial relationship.....

Still nothing....... Maybe I shouldn't have posted a picture. :stirthepot::stirthepot: :stirthepot:

well, you gotta know there ain't any women anywhere like that!!

:crying:

Well....I don't know if that will happen real soon, as they live in Houston Texas...........

Did I also say that my real Mother is there too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a good excuse to do a Texas hill country ride next year.:cool10: