IGNORED

Never Going Back

yamahamer

Yesterday I Road A Friends Rstd To The Shop For Him About 60 Miles I Use To Have An 05 Myself And Thought It Was The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread Then Feb.07 I Bought My Venture And Have Road Nothing Else Since Till Yesterday The First 15 Miles Felt Great But The Futher I Went The More I Missed My Baby Don't Get Me Wrong The Rstd Is A Great Bike But A venture Will Spoil You Quick. I Told Him That Until He Was Ready To Step Up That He Should Not Ride Mine.

Yesterday I Road A Friends Rstd To The Shop For Him About 60 Miles I Use To Have An 05 Myself And Thought It Was The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread Then Feb.07 I Bought My Venture And Have Road Nothing Else Since Till Yesterday The First 15 Miles Felt Great But The Futher I Went The More I Missed My Baby Don't Get Me Wrong The Rstd Is A Great Bike But A venture Will Spoil You Quick. I Told Him That Until He Was Ready To Step Up That He Should Not Ride Mine.

Untill it's over 100 outside.......... I sure like da removable windscreen. :rotf:

I bought a 97 RS and rode it until I bought my now 03 Venture. The 97 had a Mustang seat and was very comfortable and the Venture has the Corbin which is very comfy. For me the less wind on my legs and upper torso from the upper and lower fairings is a significant comfort issue and I Stay a lot dryer riding in rain and warmer in cold conditions. The biggest improvement is for the rider. More leg room and wider back seat and much improved backrest. The improved range that comes with a 6 gal opposed to the 5.3, the bigger carbs and one tooth less in the rearend giving significant low end torque especially noticable when pulling a trailor. A Much more comfortable key main switch location, A 2 or 3 Degree shortened rake improved handling low speed and in curves. I probably would still be riding the 97 which I loved if my wife could have been more comfortable. She is really happy with the comfort of the rsv. I put about 76,000 mi on the 97 and I have about 62,000 on my rsv. They are both great bikes.