IGNORED

3rd quater and $1000

FROG MAN

It's the end of the 3rd quarter and I'm only $1000 short of meeting my investment goals for all of 2007. My annual goals are only 12% gain for the entire year. Now for a strong 4th quarter and I might see 15%. Gone are the days of 45% returns like we had before the dot com bubble. Real estate has been good up until the end of 2006. I sold mine in feburary 07 and glad I did it's been down all year. How many of you manage or monitor your retirement and personal investments?

wan'ta buy a house boat ? this year has not been that great , i am hopeful this snow bird season will be good , :snow2: alot of small bus. have gone out of bus. one of them i was backing . :crying:o well i mite have to get a real job :confused24: anybody need a RV tech. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

To answer your question, Froggie, my 401K funds are widely diversified, and I monitor 5 and 10 year return figures and adjust accordingly. Diversity is the key, and don't follow trends. I'd say I've been averaging double digit percentage growth with some years just barely keeping up with inflation and a couple of years as high as 25% or more...