Dale, if one is leaking, you should go ahead and replace all of them. There are 2 (part no. 22) on the elbow that goes into the water pump. On the thermostat housing there is 1 o-ring (part no. 27), and a gasket (part no. 29) that needs replaced also. There may be others, but that is all I could see on the link to the parts book in the second post. Over time they get hard and don't shrink and grow like the should.

Don H.

Leaking where the large 1 inch plastic goes into the water pump is common. I used new O-Rings here, and Sealant.

Another point, I overtorqued the two bolts on the Thermostate cover, and Distorted it. So it would not seal with new gaskets and O-Rings. Be careful, the thing is made of PVC material, and is easy to distort the shape if bolts are overtorqued.

Also the Tube comeing down out of center of Radiator is ONLY Press Fit into place. Its common for this to start leaking after serviceing.

That little " Valve " under center of Radiator, be sure to put New O-rings in that.

This is not a fun job, Order all the O-Rings and gaskets, new thermo, and also do the hose's in front. I reccomend doing everything so you don't have to go back again in couple of years.