IGNORED

Clutch won't bleed.

Ok, I know this has been explained here before.

I put a kit in the clutch master cylinder on my 89VR thursday.

I couldnt get it to bleed so I tried gravity bleed thursday night.-No such luck.

I cannot get the thing to bleed.

I filled line by removing bleed screw then filled until no bubbles just air comes out of hole. put screw back.

When I pull handle with no line on it and my finger over the hole, I have very little pressure. It actually seems to have more when I release the handle as it gets pretty good suction. Anyways, when I hook it all together and pump the handle, when I hold in handle and open screw, I get about an inch and a half of fluid into bleeder line. Close screw, pumphandle some, open screw, I get about a quarter inch of fluid in line. close bleeder. Release handle and pump again, this time I get nothing.

Am I not holding my mouth right here or what.

It took me 2 days to bleed my clutch and had the same frustations.

After ensuring there was plenty of fluid in the reservoir, I pumped the handle many times and left it open overnight. The next day, the same routine but those accursed bubbles kept on coming. I tied the clutch lever down for the second night and pumped again the following morning when finally it started coming good. I don't know if it was a very narrow fluid line opening or anything else, but persistance played a major part.

Be patient, be prepared for a lot of pumping and you will be rewarded. Good luck.

When I put stainless lines on my bike it was a bear to bleed. I also used speed bleeders. Well with the speed bleeders on lines that had no fluid in them since they were new. I could not get the lines to bleed so I put the old bleeders back on and used a mity vac to create suction on the lines with bleeder open of course. This worked just had to make sure you kept fluid in the master while the lines filled up. Then I put the speed bleeders back on which work great when the line is mostly filled with fluid. So create suction from a brake bleeder or some sort of vacuum pump and make sure your bleeder is open and make sure you keep master full of fluid until the lines are full.

Did you try " Condors " method.

Use Myti Vac, or a Syringe, and Pump fluid in from the Slave cylinder, up thru the line into the master resovoir.

Pump it in very slowly, and watch bubbles come up thru the top.

It helps to have two people work together on this