IGNORED

was wonder'n about another gremlin bell order

dueyk1111

was hope'n to find out bout another gremlin bell order being made or comin up again. one i had wore threw the loop on top of the bell and came off. need that one and maybe a couple more for give aways. hope there is more interest than just me.:fingers-crossed-emo

I will place an order anytime that there seems to be enough interest. I have to order them, I don't remember if it's 50 or 100 at a time, so usually wait until there is at least a fair amount of demand.

Ithink they are kinda good idea. If you'd be happy to ship overseas? I'll throw my hat in for a couple.

I went ahead and ordered 50 bells. Just got a call that they shipped today so I should have them by early next week.

None of you are committed to purchase multiples as you posted that you would. Feel free to order one or as many as you wish.

Had to raise the price by $1.00. Still a good deal on custom bells. Please see this thread for ordering information. REMEMBER: Put your name and address in the "notes to seller" box when you order. Depending on options you use for PayPal, sometimes they include the address and sometimes they don't.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?17406-VentureRider-Guardian-Bells

Edited by Freebird