IGNORED

Updated fuse block and a question for y'all

I updated the fuse block on my 90 Royale this week. It was taller than I hoped so this was the only location I could make it fit. I'm no professional but I'm happy with the results.

I do have a question for all you gurus out there. To the left you can see a green wire (with some black shrink tubing on it) and I don't know where that's supposed to go. One of the previous owners had a mouse get in and chew some wires and this one was taped up and left loose so I don't know where it goes. Is it a ground wire? Any guidance is appreciated. c719191e079c61955787c1df890b49e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

My green wire with shrink wrap came to me from previous owner as the sensor wire for the battery.....

That's a very clean job!!

Thought. You left the bottom p!ate of the old fuse box on battery. If you took that off, would your new fuse holder now fit in same spot?

Edited by videoarizona
add

My green wire with shrink wrap came to me from previous owner as the sensor wire for the battery.....

That's a very clean job!!

Thought. You left the bottom p!ate of the old fuse box on battery. If you took that off, would your new fuse holder now fit in same spot?

Thanks! The original plan was to mount it there but even with it removed it's quite tall and I wanted to keep the accessory terminals off that plate.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk