IGNORED

uclear bluetooth

I am checking to see if anyone has paired any other type of bluetooth to their venture, i have the uclear but it doesn't pair with the motorcycle, i checked with uclear and they said I may need a bluetooth transmitter. checking to see if anyone has had to use this type of thing to pair there bluetooth set up with the venture. I really don't want to be tied to the motorcycle with the pin set up.

I think someone else addressed this. Bluetooth headsets apparently will not pair with the bike without using a Sena Freewire (uses the same one as HD) If you do a search on the forum, you should be able to find the other threadl.

Best of luck

I am checking to see if anyone has paired any other type of bluetooth to their venture, i have the uclear but it doesn't pair with the motorcycle, i checked with uclear and they said I may need a bluetooth transmitter.

I think someone else addressed this. Bluetooth headsets apparently will not pair with the bike without using a Sena Freewire (uses the same one as HD)

The post is here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?135689-Take-your-2018-Star-Venture-wireless-with-Sena-Freewire

I have two Sena Freewires, one for me and one for the passenger. They work great, though we use the headset for comm instead of routing through the bike.

The system on the Venture doesn't have enough bluetooth "bandwidth" to allow pairing with headsets. Using bluetooth adapter on the headset ports is the only way to get bluetooth headset support on the bike.

Edited by Zelthian
Edited link to remove highlighting

The post is here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?135689-Take-your-2018-Star-Venture-wireless-with-Sena-Freewire&highlight=sena+freewire

I have two Sena Freewires, one for me and one for the passenger. They work great, though we use the headset for comm instead of routing through the bike.

The system on the Venture doesn't have enough bluetooth "bandwidth" to allow pairing with headsets. Using bluetooth adapter on the headset ports is the only way to get bluetooth headset support on the bike.

Well thats a bummer. :confused07: