IGNORED

99 Venture

Hey guys! Brand new to the forum. I just got rid of my VMAX and picked up a 99 royal Star Venture. It was time to stop going so fast and finally ride in comfort. I got the Venture because the engine is basically a tuned down vmax and theses things seem to last forever! I’ve got some modifications I want to make since I ride solo and the two saddle bags are pleanty if room for storage for me . I’ve alrea removed the windshield and thought about buying a replacement but I think I’m just going to cut this one down to 9 inches since I’m trying to do all this on a budget. I want to remove the trunk and cb and relocate the radio antenna to somewhere else. Anyone ever do this? If so is it really difficult? They guy I got it from said he thought that would be too hard with the electronics but I like to think anything is possible. Hope to learn a lot of stuff here in the future.

Thanks

There have been a couple of folks here who have done that. I haven't. A lot of wiring and etc. to be removed and/or re-routed. CB radio and etc. under the trunk. They turned out nice though.

As for pictures, make sure that you aren't trying to load pictures that are too large. The max size is 1024 x 768 and no more than 200,000 bytes.