IGNORED

Upgraded from the SVTC to....

DanielM

2018 Kawasaki Z125 pro... look out world!

Well not really upgrade, youngest daughter that weighs 95lbs got her first bike to learn on and I road it home from dealer for her. I'm too old to ride something like that. It and I weigh about the same.

Was pretty darn fun to ride though. She is going to love it. 90864ed496aa8138d41ee620c5d1fc2c.jpg62244676d3cc2a46e1d4850a1c851862.jpg31bf7a3175a5e4b2f1da8f3a93647db4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

:sign Rock On:!!!!! Reminds me of those little Honda Groms that are buzzing all over around the Lake Shore here = wayyy cool indeed!!!! Cant imagine a kid not going absolutely crazy over a cool little scoot like that,, I bet she will LOVE it Dan!!!

:sign Rock On:!!!!! Reminds me of those little Honda Groms that are buzzing all over around the Lake Shore here = wayyy cool indeed!!!! Cant imagine a kid not going absolutely crazy over a cool little scoot like that,, I bet she will LOVE it Dan!!!
This is Kawasaki's clone of the grom, created specifically to compete with the grom.

I think Kawasaki is trying to position it as a grom killer. Street legal 125.

This kid just finished her freshman year in college, so really young adult. Plan is for her to learn on this, get miles under belt and then move to a middle weight bike.

Though we could very well keep this bike for a long time because it really is fun!

According to motorcycle.com, highs are

- what a bargain!

- more nimble than a grom and better brakes

- gear-position indicator!

Sighs

- cramped for taller folks (not a problem for her)

- clutch lever travel is kinda long

- you'll be on a first-name basis with local law enforcement (better damn well not be!)

• 11 months later...

I have been frequenting You Tube lately. There are a couple gals on there that have went cross country on bikes that size. One spent almost a year starting in Oregon or something and she went all over