IGNORED

getting ready for next winter

baylensman

OHHHHHH......you said the "W" word and even showed a picture of the "S" stuff...

Double secret probation for you. Now you get over there in the corner with cowpuc and the rest of that crowd.

I would hate to come off that thing and have it run over me though.

When mother nature cooperates they do ice racing on a small lake in Northwest Indiana not far outside of Chicago. Years ago I spend a few extra bucks and set up my Yz250 with a 2nd set of wheels and studs. Ran on the ice once, it was fun but getting whooped by a guy 3x my age on a bike 3x heavier (Xr750) kinda put me in my place.

OHHHHHH......you said the "W" word and even showed a picture of the "S" stuff...

Double secret probation for you. Now you get over there in the corner with cowpuc and the rest of that crowd.

I would hate to come off that thing and have it run over me though.

Notice he :stickpoke: on the Puc when he :buttkick:somebody over the use of the "W" and "S" words with no mention of the varmint sitting next to me here in probationary corner who is calmly but steadfastly working on that stuff that dont melt at tempts under 65 degrees,,,,, you know,,,,, that person that everyone is always ascared to mention the S word around!!!

Personally Bay,,, I happen to LOVE rippin up the ice and LOVE that pic brother!!!!! Now set down here between @Flyinfool and I and we'll show you the cool ice pick Fool made that we're using to secretly work on this penalty box wall behind us :stirthepot::stirthepot::guitarist 2: