I bought my Venture in March. So far I did 2200 miles. After 600 miles service I started getting this message on the GPS saying that "GPS Not Available". First of all after some messing around with addresses it was going away but now for last 1000 miles it's just frozen like that.

Second thing is noise in the neck when brakeing or going through bumps. It probably need to be tighten by the dealer.

Please let me know if anyone experienced similar things?

Other then that I love this bike.

I bought my Venture in March. So far I did 2200 miles. After 600 miles service I started getting this message on the GPS saying that "GPS Not Available". First of all after some messing around with addresses it was going away but now for last 1000 miles it's just frozen like that.

Second thing is noise in the neck when brakeing or going through bumps. It probably need to be tighten by the dealer.

Please let me know if anyone experienced similar things?

Other then that I love this bike.

What does you noise sound like I have a sound when going over some bumps slowly sounds a spring sound compressing

The noise at first sounded like clicking when I was stoping. Then got worse. Now I have loud banging when I'm going through bumps. I'm going to the dealer later this week.

As far as GPS I did update from 11.9 system to 12.1 and didn't helped. I'm not going mess with it anymore. I'll let their technician to fix it. I can change crank shafts if needed but electronic sh... it's not my thing.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I'll let you know what it was when they fix it. I can't wait for 4th of July weekend.