IGNORED

Khrome werks bobber handlebars

Hi all. I just bought an 05 RSTD and I'm not disappointed. My only issue is how low the handlebars are. I raised them a few degrees but the wrist angle is a bit rough and I can see it being uncomfortable on longer rides. I saw someone on the forum had khrome werks sweepers bars but I cant seem to find that thread. I'm thinking about putting 10 inch bobber bars on, because of the neutral wrist angle, and no need to extend cables or wires. Or the sweepers if anyone can give me any input on them.

Hi all. I just bought an 05 RSTD and I'm not disappointed. My only issue is how low the handlebars are. I raised them a few degrees but the wrist angle is a bit rough and I can see it being uncomfortable on longer rides. I saw someone on the forum had khrome werks sweepers bars but I cant seem to find that thread. I'm thinking about putting 10 inch bobber bars on, because of the neutral wrist angle, and no need to extend cables or wires. Or the sweepers if anyone can give me any input on them.

There have been a few folks that have used the 10" bobbers on their RSV's and from what I've read they love 'm.... At one time Cycle Gear had them for around $65 bucks special order.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Yaffe-Originals-Classic-Bagger-Apes-12-Inch-Handlebars-HD-Touring-Bagger/331397047605?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

You can also get these in 10", chrome or black, and are the ones that have been used. they "should" fit your RSTD. I have these saved on ebay for my RSTD.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to double check.