IGNORED

2018 Blessing of the Bikes, Baldwin Michigan

cowpuc

A quick ride thru video yesterday of this years Blessing.. Not the best weather but not a bad turnout anyway!!! Sorry about the shakies but riding one handed while standing up on Tweeks pegs and trying to video with the other hand and not hurt an innocent bystander in the process seems to be getting more and more difficult every passing year,,,, still fun though!!

Pt. 2, 2018 Blessing of the Bikes, I found my HD riding friends way up north!!

Look on a map of Michigan,, follow M-37 north until you get to Baldwin,,, did you find it? Now keep going north, up past Government Lake,, up past where 10 comes in from the west,, keep going but watch off to the left side of 37 and you will see a little town called "Irons" - I spent many many many years in this area deer hunting with my Dad when I was a kid and then doing the same with my own family,,, hunting, camping and playing in the wilderness was a way of life... Funny my Harley riding buddies chose this spot not 5 miles from where I call my second home to park their amazing rolling motels!!! Had a blast!!! Get out and ride!!!