User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please do some Prayers Up for my little grandson this Friday..

United States
    AL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Please do some Prayers Up for my little grandson this Friday..

prayers up
    Woody
    2006 Venture Black Cherry (Sold)
    2014 Harley Triglide
    Remember not to ride faster than your Angel can fly

2. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Likes cowpuc liked this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prayers up for that cute little guy Puc. Hopefully no problems either during or after his surgeries. Those youngsters are tougher than they look but still no one wants to see em suffer.Larry

Todays Experinces = Tomorrows Memories
    DETROIT RED WINGS 11 Time Stanley Cup CHAMPIONS 1936 1937 1943 1950 1952 1954 1955 1997 1998 2002 2008

4. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He'll be in our prayers.
    TAANSTAAFL

6. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    KY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will do tonight. Nothing like those grand babies that can tug at our heart strings.

8. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be thinking of him tomorrow, with a prayer and lots of love and positive thoughts. He seems to be a special little guy.

10. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O my prayers up for him.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

12. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    TN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praying for your Grandson, and the family. No surgery is minor when it's happening to you or someone you love.

14. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Canada
    ON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White light and prayers on their way. Handsome grandson., Puc!

16. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    GA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A prayer sent.
    Dahlonega, GA. The past was good enough for us.

18. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    FL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cowpuc View Post
    The little lop eared varmints gotta go in for tubes in the ears, adinoids out and possible tonsil removal this Friday.. If you think about him, please lift him up in prayer and/or share some thoughts about him sending him some love.. He's a fun little varmint that his grandpa wishes I could take this surgery for - wonderful thing this being a Grand Pappy is!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOLKS!

This is an old vid,,, the little Junior VR member is wayyyyy into walking by his own self now but you'll get the point of what I mean by PURE PRECIOUSNESS by this... Prayers Up Birdie!!
    Prayers on the way

20. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    NE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget to give us an update post-operatively! We all want to dance and sing with praise!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

22. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    WI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been in our thoughts all day. Hoping to hear good news soon.
    Ride for the love of the road and the freedom it offers.

24. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    United States
    MI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW what a day,,, glad to be home to maybe get some shut eye (being a Grampa can be grueling). It appears your kindness and steadfastness of thoughts and Prayers Up for the lil feller took root cause they produced what looks like a really good outcome our 15 month old grandson!! All went well = one more huge THANKS TO EACH OF YOU again!!
    They decided he was just to little to take his tonsils but they did biopsy and "shrink" them with heat. The tubes are in and the adinoids are history.. Even after being knocked out from surgery and dealing with the pain thru engaging his tear ducts = he smiled at me while he was crying afterwards as if to say "I am ok grampa" - tough little gipper that one.. We noticed already that his breathing is easier and are really excited for him to experience a little less trouble with those inner ears.
    Tip and I were sittin in the hallway of the recovery room area waiting patiently to hear news from our daughter/son-in-law inside those doors when a lady walked by with a "get well" balloon,, I told Tip I'd be right back and away I went in search of a balloon for Birdie (nickname = grandson). I noticed the gift shop had numerous ones, then noticed the BIG "Finding Dory" Dory balloon and asked if they happened to have a matching "Nemo" (Birdies favorite stuffed toy at home).. They looked and looked to no avail so Dory it was... Sitting back in the hallway, that great big Dory balloon got lots of thumbs up, than a Doctor came over and commented about the "theme" of it all and how applicable it was when she reminded us to tell Birdie to "Keep On Swimming" = really sweet!!!
    Forgot my camera thru all the excitement but will get a pic or two of Birdie and Dory soon as possible and share here as another thank you for your kindness! Besides,,, something inside me keeps telling me that thats what we grampa's are suppose to do (share pics of their grandkids )...
    You folks are a blessing = thank the Lord for each of you!
    Puc
    Remembering my brother and friend:
    "I'm not Yammer Dan" - Yammer Dan
    Proverbs 18:24 - "There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother"..
    Miss you bro - Puc

26. Thanks snyper316, Air Ready Auto gave thanks for this post
    Canada
    ON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW what a day,,, glad to be home to maybe get some shut eye (being a Grampa can be grueling). It appears your kindness and steadfastness of thoughts and Prayers Up for the lil feller took root cause they produced what looks like a really good outcome our 15 month old grandson!! All went well = one more huge THANKS TO EACH OF YOU again!!
    They decided he was just to little to take his tonsils but they did biopsy and "shrink" them with heat. The tubes are in and the adinoids are history.. Even after being knocked out from surgery and dealing with the pain thru engaging his tear ducts = he smiled at me while he was crying afterwards as if to say "I am ok grampa" - tough little gipper that one.. We noticed already that his breathing is easier and are really excited for him to experience a little less trouble with those inner ears.
    Tip and I were sittin in the hallway of the recovery room area waiting patiently to hear news from our daughter/son-in-law inside those doors when a lady walked by with a "get well" balloon,, I told Tip I'd be right back and away I went in search of a balloon for Birdie (nickname = grandson). I noticed the gift shop had numerous ones, then noticed the BIG "Finding Dory" Dory balloon and asked if they happened to have a matching "Nemo" (Birdies favorite stuffed toy at home).. They looked and looked to no avail so Dory it was... Sitting back in the hallway, that great big Dory balloon got lots of thumbs up, than a Doctor came over and commented about the "theme" of it all and how applicable it was when she reminded us to tell Birdie to "Keep On Swimming" = really sweet!!!
    Forgot my camera thru all the excitement but will get a pic or two of Birdie and Dory soon as possible and share here as another thank you for your kindness! Besides,,, something inside me keeps telling me that thats what we grampa's are suppose to do (share pics of their grandkids )...
    Puc
    Great to read all this, Puc! Just one thing...make sure that when the time comes for the Twin Sisters's to come out...he doesn't get cheated out of whatever flavor of ice cream he wants. They con'ed me real good, when my set came out...."oh honey...you can have all the ice cream you want, after you get back". What a crock! I got cold water...! LOL.

BTW...What did one Tonsil say to the other? Answer----> "Quick, get dressed up, we've going on a date, ...I heard a nurse say, that the doctor is taking us out tonight!"

28. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Puc

Great news Puc. Prayers still sent for your Grandson.

30. Thanks cowpuc gave thanks for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12