IGNORED

2004 stock seat

Has anyone having the problem I am with the stock seat crushing my balls?? Also has anyone removed all the cushion on the seat to make it lower and cut out the front part of the seat to give you ball room?? Thanks

You need the Butler Butt Mod done! Rick Butler, a member here does a mod on the seat that makes it sooo much more comfortable!

You can also try using a sheepskin, or find a newer RSV pillowtop seat, but even them can be a ball buster...

Thx for your reply Bob but I just ordered another stock seat and I'm going to rip it apart, cut the front of the plastic in the shape of a U and the put only 2 gel pads one for each cheek of my butt. That should also drop the seat 3 inches so my short legs can be flat footed. I just bought this bike, never owning one before that is my only *****. Oh and neutral is sometimes hard to pop in. I'll keep you posted how it comes out, it won't be pretty but I'm looking for comfort, Thanks again

Sammy G

Has anyone having the problem I am with the stock seat crushing my balls?? Also has anyone removed all the cushion on the seat to make it lower and cut out the front part of the seat to give you ball room?? Thanks

Absolutely a ball busting seat. I got to the point I didn’t want to get off. The Butler mod helps a lot, but doesn’t cure it.

This is a little delicate...but here goes.

Change your underwear. Yep. Go to Wally World and buy the performance ones for active X exercising/sports. They are polyester so they are cool and comfortable. Similar to this:

https://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/hanes-ultimate-mens-boxer-briefs-upbbb3

They made all the difference in that my precious cargo doesn't get squished up. Get the longer ones...

Seriously. Bought 9 pair (3 to a box)at $15.95ea) Hanes. They work for me....

You'll thank me.....

P.S. Get the Butler seat mod. He will cut back the seat, narrow the front, pack some new stuff in there and do a great job fitting for your butt.

david

Edited by videoarizona
correction

David,

Thanks, I will try that seeing I rode the seam most of my life so what the hell I'll give it a shot.

The boys have never been locked up and I've owned I believe almost ever kind of bike out there.

Lowering the bike will help, right now I'm on toes so that put extra presser on the kids, I will work it out, again Thanks.

Sammy G

• 2 weeks later...