IGNORED

Orlin's Maintenance Day

OrlinEngh

Not many have signed up on the calendar yet, If you know you are coming please RSVP on the calendar,

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=500&day=2018-6-21&c=1

I hope that gets you to where you want to go to get on the calendar.

We have had a great time each year, Its pretty down to earth nothing fancy, get in time to set and chat do some riding work on the cycles.

So far the campground is coming back nice after being flooded 3 times last year and once the fall before. I will be moving our camper down there this week and get to mowing and cleaning up and getting the bonfire put up.

Hope to make some new friends again this year and get to see some old ones.

Orlin and Sharon

• 1 month later...

There isn't many that have RSVP on the calendar, I know that there are few that have not that have told me they will be here. It does look like it maybe a bit smaller but then who knows there are always some that just show up, good thing is they get to come.

Its getting close so RSVP and let us know you are coming.

I have a couple of nice rides planed out and will be putting up the bonfire and the campground will be ready for those that want to camp here.

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Orlin

I am looking forward to a few days looking at bikes, talking about bikes and RIDING BIKES! It would be nice if we had some riders on all three generations of Yamaha touring bikes.

I bet we could have one of the new trans-continentals stripped and put back together in only half a day. I'll take the under: no more than two leftover parts.

I will be getting my butt on the road this afternoon, heading for the hills (Hickory Hill Motel that is). I don't know if you want or need any help getting things set up this evening, Orlin, but if you do you can give me a shout. Hell, I might just swing by, anyway (unless I am in the pool).

:cool10:

Thanks to Orlin and Sharon for hosting another great event..

And to all my friends and especially you Candy, I apologize for getting there late. And more importantly, it was very selfish of me not to call or text.

It's nice to have friends that worry and care..

It won't happen again..

It was good to see those that got to come, we had good weather, got in some maintenance on a few cycles and some riding time.

And Dan I think that they will forgive you by next year.

Thanks to all that got to come you all made for a great weekend.

Orlin and Sharon

Thanks for all the help on my bike. what a great group of people it really makes me proud to be a venture rider I had a great time thank you Orlin & Sharon for all your hard work to put this event on :parrots::You_Rock_Emoticon::sign Rock On::fingers-crossed-emo