IGNORED

Could this really Happen? Last motorcycle on Earth!

snyper316

Wow. Totally crazy. A gun! What's next? Some ammo?

zag

I'm a felon so can not own a gun... They try to take my bike well.... I won't give it up. I do find where all this could be possible...

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

Is this possible? Yes very.

Is this likely? Oh Yea.

Will it happen in my lifetime? nope.

There are some hugely big issues that need to be addressed that will take enormous amounts of time and money to make happen.

The electrical grid can not handle any more than about 5% of households with ONE electric car. and then they would need to be evenly spread out. It will take a massive amount of time and money to upgrade the entire electrical infrastructure of the whole world.

Is this possible? Yes very.

Is this likely? Oh Yea.

Will it happen in my lifetime? nope.

There are some hugely big issues that need to be addressed that will take enormous amounts of time and money to make happen.

The electrical grid can not handle any more than about 5% of households with ONE electric car. and then they would need to be evenly spread out. It will take a massive amount of time and money to upgrade the entire electrical infrastructure of the whole world.

Its funny how certain movies that have came out in the last few years have left you scratching your head. Hell the Simpson's had an episode where Trump was president... And a few other predictions.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

I'm a felon so can not own a gun... They try to take my bike well.... I won't give it up.

Hmmm. Better get a gun!

I'm having a hard time seeing how computer operated cars could actually operate on our icy roads, especially in the more rural areas. The dip**** computer designers living in California cannot even keep computers operating 100% of the time when they sit in a heated and air conditioned home. My wife is currently struggling with intermittent problems in her iMac. It partially loses its mind on some days and not on other days. Can you imagine this type of control actually operating a moving hunk of steel? I'd move the vehicle software guys from Sunnyvale CA to someplace in the upper Midwest - that might snap them out of their self confident BS.

zag

My wife is currently struggling with intermittent problems in her iMac. It partially loses its mind on some days and not on other days.
That's to be expected with machinery made by a left wing company no matter how innovative it appears to be.

Attention car owner !!!!

Do not attempt to interfere. Your autonomous vehicle is now under the remote control of the Death from Mars Hacker Cartel!

Any deviate behavior will result in your vehicle increasing to maximum speed and running over all pedestrians in crosswalks. No one will believe you weren't using illegal drugs, we've been watching you!!!!

In order to disable our control of your vehicle you are instructed to hold your credit card in front of the smart screen's selfie camera for scanning and you must enter your pin code using the touch pad. Once we've transferred your credit line to our dark web account and converted the sum to Bitcoins, your vehicle will be returned to your control. Act quickly, we sense a group of pedestrians 30 seconds in front of you.

And, please enjoy the remainder of your trip.