IGNORED

Just got a nasty notice from @Freebird

saddlebum

I have a hunch that the extra billing has more to do with some Canuck leaving the door open up yonder and supplying @Flyinfool with sub freezing tempts for his evil white washing passion... It will be interesting to see what that lop eared varmints dues are after all this nonsense (getting POUNDED as I type = +4 more inches in the last 2 hours) is over as the last I heard,, the Boss had him doing time in the form of Double Probation.... Could get mighty interesting and expensive around here for some folks :witch_brew:

**** hoping all works out for you to make MD this year Ben... Tip and I got a lot going on too but are hoping and praying to make it and it would be great to see ya again brother!!!! :happy34:

Its says I gotta cough up more coin in order to share my wisdom with all you Varmits.:Cartoon_397:

I also notice you Americans must like Canadian money more than American money cause you always want more of our dollars than you do of your own.:stickpoke::canada:

Funny thing that, a few years ago when the exchange rate went the other way, I didn't see or hear and Canucks offering to pay in Canadian bucks for US good and services especially here in little Canada, Largo FL.

Population fell 30% this week as they all started for home!

Ya got to find a way around that problem Ben. If you were half as good at being Dutch as you are in writing speeches you would have the problem solved by now. Just let that Dutch blood flow a bit, knuckle down and put some thought around it and provide us a solution.

Me on the other hand have no problem with giving the Americans a bit of our goodness, I see it as a bit of a payback for all they do for us. They take our SnowBirds, take our leftover snow and cold, buy our oil (let's not go there), and there are a host of other things that go South from time to time, and it's all because of them!!! So take it as you wish, but keeping them happy makes momma happy and if momma ain't happy,,,,,, you know the results.

I have a hunch that the extra billing has more to do with some Canuck leaving the door open up yonder and supplying Flyinfool with sub freezing tempts for his evil white washing passion... It will be interesting to see what that lop eared varmints dues are after all this nonsense (getting POUNDED as I type = +4 more inches in the last 2 hours) is over as the last I heard,, the Boss had him doing time in the form of Double Probation.... Could get mighty interesting and expensive around here for some folks :witch_brew:

**** hoping all works out for you to make MD this year Ben... Tip and I got a lot going on too but are hoping and praying to make it and it would be great to see ya again brother!!!! :happy34:

You don't want what my renewal bill was..........:mo money:

@cowpuc, you think double secret probation is bad. I can even count how many levels deep I am in.:mugshot:

Its says I gotta cough up more coin in order to share my wisdom with all you Varmits.:Cartoon_397:

I also notice you Americans must like Canadian money more than American money cause you always want more of our dollars than you do of your own.:stickpoke::canada:

You don't want what my renewal bill was..........:mo money:

cowpuc, you think double secret probation is bad. I can even count how many levels deep I am in.:mugshot:[/]

I'd be paying really close attention to what your partner in CHC (club house crime) is trying to tell ya here Ben.. I havent seen ya around a lot in the last couple bouts (dont blame ya,, if I were keeper of the door up there with the rusty hinges and was partially responsible for all the cold air sneakin down here into the States and infiltrating our uninsulated club house - I would keep my head down too) of @Freebird passing out passes to the clubs penality box like a few of us have.. Having been one of those few, I can tell you that there were rumors (even supported with some actual pics,,,,,,, ohhhhh the humanity of those pics) of your lop eared CHC commiting partner varmint actually having to shovel poo poo in the clubs basement - yep,,, things been that bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally,,, if I were keeper of that door up there and linked in anyway to Fools Frolic,,,,,,,,,,,, I think I would beeeeee line it straight for those hinges,,, TODAY,, and weld em in a shut position,, pay the lil xtra cash penalty and for goodness sake,,,, stay as far away from that puc shoveling partner of yours as possible for at least 1 year and let the :225: rule the roost around this joint again!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Look at it this way. The USA already has a trade deficit with Canada. And as the Canadian money loses value against the USA dollar it will help Canada sell more goods to the USA.

Canada is currently our 2nd largest goods trading partner with $544.0 billion in total (two-way) goods trade during 2016. Goods exports totalled $266.0 billion; goods imports totalled $278.1 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Canada was $12.1 billion in 2016."Feb 9, 2018

I have a hunch that the extra billing has more to do with some Canuck leaving the door open up yonder and supplying Flyinfool with sub freezing tempts for his evil white washing passion
I should be getting some green stuff credited back to me for all the fun white stuff I have been helping to provide for all your pleasure and enjoyment.

Me on the other hand have no problem with giving the Americans a bit of our goodness, I see it as a bit of a payback for all they do for us. They take our SnowBirds, take our leftover snow and cold, buy our oil (let's not go there), and there are a host of other things that go South from time to time, and it's all because of them!!! So take it as you wish, but keeping them happy makes momma happy and if momma ain't happy,,,,,, you know the results.
You left out the smiling fun loving Ontario VR riders that come down to put smiles on their faces 2 or 3 times a year. :canada:

I'd be paying really close attention to what your partner in CHC (club house crime) is trying to tell ya here Ben.. I havent seen ya around a lot in the last couple bouts (don't blame ya,, if I were keeper of the door up there with the rusty hinges and was partially responsible for all the cold air sneaking down here into the States and infiltrating our uninstalled club house - I would keep my head down too)
Yeh about that. Not trying to leave Flyinfool to fend for himself here. Just been a very busy time. Both my younger brothers had emergency bypass surgery. One had 5 bypasses 4 clogged arteries and an aneurysm and the second a triple. So because the hereditary card was thrown on the table by the doctors My other younger brother and I been going through tests. thankfully he is been cleared but the jury is still out on me. The new pup has been occupying much of my time and I have been very busy with work.

Now there is a thought.........

Snow at MD, THAT would be something new.

Sounds like we need to get our heads together and work out the possibility's.

It is pollen season here. Beautiful sunny warm weather, perfect for a ride. Take the cover off my shiny new black bike and find it is an ugly yellow. Spend a half hour cleaning it and go for a ride. Stop at the legion for a quick one and come out an hour later to find it is once again ugly yellow. Repeat again tomorrow. I suspect those darn Americans might be sending it up here as revenge for all the snow we give them.

My renewal will be coming up soon and I’m more than willing to spend the $12 for another year. Thanks to this site I have accomplished more maintenance on my bike that I would have never thought about if it wasn’t for VentureRider.org. I saved way more than $12 just last week again changing out the slave cylinder myself.

Edited by Skid

Ben, the info about your brothers certainly sounds scary, but the good news is the Dr's where able to do the by-passes.

I hope all goes well with your tests. Please keep us informed how the test go and how you are feeling

I should be getting some green stuff credited back to me for all the fun white stuff I have been helping to provide for all your pleasure and enjoyment.

You left out the smiling fun loving Ontario VR riders that come down to put smiles on their faces 2 or 3 times a year. :canada:

Yeh about that. Not trying to leave Flyinfool to fend for himself here. Just been a very busy time. Both my younger brothers had emergency bypass surgery. One had 5 bypasses 4 clogged arteries and an aneurysm and the second a triple. So because the hereditary card was thrown on the table by the doctors My other younger brother and I been going through tests. thankfully he is been cleared but the jury is still out on me. The new pup has been occupying much of my time and I have been very busy with work.

Sounds like we need to get our heads together and work out the possibility's.

Prayers Up for your family members going thru the heart stuff Ben = very glad to hear they caught the stuff before it turned lethal!! Indeed my friend - get those tests in - thoughts and prayers your way too that all the tests come back good!!