IGNORED

Can never spend too much on your a$$.

ChiefGunner

Absolutely! I have the Yam full cover and I use it. Had one for my 2nd Gen ‘91 as well. You don’t spend that much in a bike and then neglect it. At least I don’t.

Just an FYI Chief,,,, some of the varmints around here may not know what your referring to when referencing your old Venture.. To some of us, when you say 2nd Gen, it means the '99 and up Venture with the Bat Wing, fork mounted fairing. The larger top loading saddle bag 1st gen Ventures made after '85 (starting in 86 and up to 93 I believe) commonly get referred to as the MK2's and the original Ventures get the 1st Gen MK1 label by numerous folks..

Of course,, as in all things,,,, who cares - dont matter really but just thought I would let cha know in case some lop eared club member varmint gets a :puzzled: happenin when ya mention your previous smile maker...

Just an FYI Chief,,,, some of the varmints around here may not know what your referring to when referencing your old Venture.. To some of us, when you say 2nd Gen, it means the '99 and up Venture with the Bat Wing, fork mounted fairing. The larger top loading saddle bag 1st gen Ventures made after '85 (starting in 86 and up to 93 I believe) commonly get referred to as the MK2's and the original Ventures get the 1st Gen MK1 label by numerous folks..

Of course,, as in all things,,,, who cares - dont matter really but just thought I would let cha know in case some lop eared club member varmint gets a :puzzled: happenin when ya mention your previous smile maker...

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should say 2nd Gen Venture Royale? MK2 works for me too. Was a wonderful bike, but this new SVTC is the cats meow!

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should say 2nd Gen Venture Royale? MK2 works for me too. Was a wonderful bike, but this new SVTC is the cats meow!

Was a wonderful bike, but this new SVTC is the cats meow!

Stop! Stop!...You're KILLING ME! You have the bike already. You have 80 F, already...you...are...killing...me!

Cryin' Joe...

Stop! Stop!...You're KILLING ME! You have the bike already. You have 80 F, already...you...are...killing...me!

Cryin' Joe...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112294[/ATTACH] I'm being MEAN!! Had incredible weather last week and ALREADY took a ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway. This was shot at an overlook stop.

PATIENCE my brother IT'S COMING!! Savor the anticipation!

Cryin' Joe...

Hey Joe, thought I’d share this with you. I detailed her and went out riding & took this pic at a local biker hang out. It generates some attention!

![ATTACH=CONFIG]112305[/ATTACH]

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112294 I'm being MEAN!! Had incredible weather last week and ALREADY took a ride down the Blue Ridge Parkway. This was shot at an overlook stop.

PATIENCE my brother IT'S COMING!! Savor the anticipation!

Chief,

That is one sweet looking bike! Lordy, I love that red!

Big Lenny