IGNORED

Not Renewing

SilvrT

Y'all ... I'll not be renewing my membership here. It's a simple matter of econmics although some might think the few extra $$$ is nothing but frankly, the CAD/US exchange rate right now is ridiculously high and now that we're retired, corners have to be shaved everywhere. Our 6 & 1/2 month "adventure" in the USA with our 5th wheel blew the budget. We're not broke but that trip left us with wayyyy less savings than we ever anticipated all because of the exchange rate.

Y'all can still communicate with us on facebook or my personal email which is rickyerex at gmail dot com

Y'all ... I'll not be renewing my membership here. It's a simple matter of econmics although some might think the few extra $$$ is nothing but frankly, the CAD/US exchange rate right now is ridiculously high and now that we're retired, corners have to be shaved everywhere. Our 6 & 1/2 month "adventure" in the USA with our 5th wheel blew the budget. We're not broke but that trip left us with wayyyy less savings than we ever anticipated all because of the exchange rate.

Y'all can still communicate with us on facebook or my personal email which is rickyerex at gmail dot com

I thought the exchange rate was at a 22 % added hit..or .78 cents U.S. Has it changed that much since yesterday?

Well I couldn't do it ... I'm friggin addicted to y'all so I paid my dues!

I know all about that! I was so ticked at that Trike I didn't get that I wanted out!!! Then I thought of all the good people here!!! And Puc would git lonely in the Corner!!!

Glad to see you changed your mind Rick... I'd miss Nina.. :-) Imagine..if you hadn't picked up the tab for lunch at Guisti's during VW6 you wouldn't have had to make that first post.. for the next 5 years.. :-) Heck I was even going to pay your dues... but that's off the table now.. :whistling: :beer:

Guest divey

It was a bit late for an April Fool’s joke Rick😀. Sorry to hear your travel experience was a bit pricey but I’m sure the memories were worth it. Glad to see you’re back in the fold. Look forward to catching up with you and Nina sometime when you’re settled. Doug

Well I couldn't do it ... I'm friggin addicted to y'all so I paid my dues!

:rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I know all about that! I was so ticked at that Trike I didn't get that I wanted out!!! Then I thought of all the good people here!!! And Puc would git lonely in the Corner!!!

Nahhhh ahhhhh,,, the Pucster done got himself one of those get off from probation free cards :guitarist 2: = read here bro http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?135623-Welcome-to-the-forum-Shadad777-from-Sparks-NV

Glad to see you changed your mind Rick... I'd miss Nina.. :-) Imagine..if you hadn't picked up the tab for lunch at Guisti's during VW6 you wouldn't have had to make that first post.. for the next 5 years.. :-) Heck I was even going to pay your dues... but that's off the table now.. :whistling: :beer:
Now that we know brother Jack is easy = QUICK,, jam pile on Condor (nobody pay their dues and just have the Boss bill em to Condor@Paypal :banana:!!!!!

It was a bit late for an April Fool’s joke Rick😀. Sorry to hear your travel experience was a bit pricey but I’m sure the memories were worth it. Glad to see you’re back in the fold. Look forward to catching up with you and Nina sometime when you’re settled. Doug

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

I was disappointed you was gonna cut and run and now I'm disappointed you decided to stay. I just wasted a whole hour on a tear jerkin speech just for you and now I don't get to use it :confused24:

Aw what the heck Guess truth be told I'm Glad your stay'n :178: