IGNORED

Demo Ride in Texas

There's a Demo Ride here in Houston Texas today and tomorrow at the Mancuso Southwest location. April 6 and 7, 2018.

I went and road the new Venture and man was it a comfortable ride. I did get some wind buffeting but not bad. When the motor gets warmed up you can definitely feel the heat coming from the back cylinder and heating up the back of your legs. I had the lower fairing wind-lets open so air could come through and it did provide some good airflow, but not enough to keep your legs cool during the summer months. It was 75 degrees here when i test road and overcast. I really want to love this bike, but the heat is the biggest detriment for this bike. I'm not ready to purchase yet so time will tell for sure. Will have to do some more test rides.

I rode it back in September. That day it was 101 degrees and I really didn’t have a problem with extra heat. Rode it about 30 miles in DFW traffic.

Thankyou for your i put on the heat was getting a little worried as have not drove mine yet this morning in Winnipeg it was -27 with the wind chill.WILL THIS WINTER EVER END

Wow we’ve been in the 90’s several times this year. Tell you what, just send it to me, I’ll ride it, and give you a full report. After all, what are friends for?

Tried to put I. The mail to send to you but could not figure out the postage and needed a lot of bubble wrap LOL