IGNORED

Where is Spring

OrlinEngh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not on call again until November:banana: so maybe I can spend some more time on here other than quick looks to see whats going on.

Come on Spring I am ready for some campfires and some riding.

Orlin

Spring definitely went missing, but I can assure it did not flee to the Dakotas. I'm still waiting to break out this KTM I have yet to ride.

We're working on it, got to fine Saddlebum first to fix a broken hinge on the door. After we get the door swinging then he'll have to decide which way is closed and then see if the lock works. After that it's up to the Fool. Could be a day or two then, haven't seen the Bum around, maybe he's just poking out his nose now. I might have to go down to see him and serve him an early spring coffee to wake him up.

Oh come on.

Got a real nice little storm in the pot brewing right here. could be 3-6 inches and if I can get the recipe just right it could be well over 6 inches for some of us. All this even with the temps in the 40s. @cowpuc did challenge me to develop 60°F snow. Cuz Cowpuc just loves snow so very much.I am still working on that recipe, I am only up to 45° so far.

As far as that @saddlebum character, It was determined that he did close the door, but he never took the screen door off, so even though it was closed it did not make much difference.

6 to 10 " of snow for tonight and all day tomorrow. I hope this is the last storm for the Green Bay area in Wisconsin. Right

now we have no snow on the ground.Wish it would stay that way. Have a great day everyone that can ride.ENJOY THE RIDE

Its looking like I have to put the plow on the truck for one last round of snow, Sure wish that door would get shut tight and cut off the Fools fuel to that darn machine of his, This sure makes for a lot of work for us, Have to bring more wood in to stay warm threw these next chilly nights, and a good thing I didn't put the shovel away.

It would be nice to go threw one week of the same season other than winter.

Oh come on.

Got a real nice little storm in the pot brewing right here. could be 3-6 inches and if I can get the recipe just right it could be well over 6 inches for some of us. All this even with the temps in the 40s. cowpuc did challenge me to develop 60°F snow. Cuz Cowpuc just loves snow so very much.I am still working on that recipe, I am only up to 45° so far.

As far as that saddlebum character, It was determined that he did close the door, but he never took the screen door off, so even though it was closed it did not make much difference.

:scared:,,,, I KNEW you could do it Fool!!:thumbsup: I just KNEW you could!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think:,,,,,,, just wondering something,,,,,,,, now that you have proven just how lop eared Wiley E. Coyote' = genius varmint intelligent you are - would you and Frosty mind stopping by on your way to MD and sweeping up all these little white wash round thingy's laying on my yard = I saw a Robin staring at one a moment ago and I think she was saying something like "I KNOW Manna and THAT is NOT Manna!!!" to the Robin next to her.. Definitely NOT edible Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!:witch_brew:

It got to 25!! I have not had much of a chance to ride tinker this winter I think there is maybe 200 miles since summer... Damned weather can't make up its mind.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

What the H.E. double hockey sticks?got back from a 4 day ride two days ago, woke up to this today. Global warming my hiney. IMG_0780.jpgApril in the south. I've alway heard April showers bring May flowers, never heard it say April showers bring snow plowers.

I got up to 10 degrees this morning, and the same for tonight, and snow for tomorrow. I was working in the shop today with the Venture pointed towards the door and I am pretty sure I seen it give a big shiver when I opened the door to bring in some more fire wood.