IGNORED

Walk away from 343mph crash

RandyR

Hoeky spamokey and WOWZY WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Having been on the salt at Bonneville numerous times I can attest that even though that surface is amazingly flat and perfect for doing that kind of stuff,,,, at those kinds of speeds in that light of a vehicle - it probably dont take make of an irregularity in the surface to lift the machine up and get air under it resulting in it taking flight like that puppy did -and there irregularities out there!! Another positive thing about crashing on the salt is there really isnt much to run into out there,,, just slide and slide and slide...

WOW that is amazing!!! WOWZY = +300 mph!!! :scared::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looked to me as thought the bike fell on it's side split seconds before the "takeoff"

Thankfully the rider wil be OK

Right there with ya brother = does look like the thing just fell over before takeoff.. CRAZY!!!

I think it actually in Australia. I didnt even know they had a salt flats there. Anywho although I dont want to crash at any speed It dont look really violent. Sort of fell over then got up in air. It does have a roll cage etc, but the landing had to hurt.