IGNORED

Crazy Drivers

zagger

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3, align: right]7220.1 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: postbody overflow_content, align: left]I had to run some errands this morning and on the way home a Jeep SUV type car merged onto the highway right beside me. Apparently it had just been in an accident and the front bumper was angled upward above the level of the hood and one of the front wheels was missing its rubber tire and was just running along on the metal wheel. Pretty crazy. It did eventually pull off at a gas station, rather than continuing on the highway - I guess the driver must have noticed that something was wrong! Ya gotta wonder sometimes!

zag[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3, align: right]7220.1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: postbody overflow_content, align: left]I had to run some errands this morning and on the way home a Jeep SUV type car merged onto the highway right beside me. Apparently it had just been in an accident and the front bumper was angled upward above the level of the hood and one of the front wheels was missing its rubber tire and was just running along on the metal wheel. Pretty crazy. It did eventually pull off at a gas station, rather than continuing on the highway - I guess the driver must have noticed that something was wrong! Ya gotta wonder sometimes!

zag[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yamaha prototype.:think: Hey they didn't listen to us on the third gen.:confused24: One of the craziest things the wife and I seen on a car entering the thruway beside us, I believe in Rochester, N.Y. that you could see the drivers left foot and the bottom of the drivers seat hanging down underneath the side of the car from it being rusted out. :yikes: He was driving like a madman, I let that Darwin award future member go.:duck:

A buddy and I worked at the same gas station as teenagers. One Sunday morning he was late showing up, so I worked about a half hour into his shift when ....here he comes....in his 72 Plymouth Scamp, with no tire or wheel on the drivers side front....driving on the drum.

Hung over to boot. He said the two lug bolts he had left on the front had broken and he had no other way to get to work. Left a cut line in the asphalt down Midlothian Blvd, right into the gas station.:hihi: