IGNORED

First day of winter

slowrollwv

I do get cornfused pretty easy......... Between the equinoxes and solstices and then there is meteorological seasons and..... and... and.......

It is way to soon to put my toys away..........................

I still have ingredients left, Snow does not store well over the summer, so I kind of have to use it all up................

Besides after all that emergency plumbing I had to do, the budget is a bit short to get all the proper supplies to store away the Wisconsin White Washer machine. You would not want it to get all rusted up and have the nozzles get stuck in just one position like maybe east south east...........

Well he didn't miss me. We got a total of about 14". The good news is he is done for this year around here.

Hmmmm,,, my son installed one of these little Alexa machines at our house a while back.. The lady inside that little device is actually proving to be fairly accurate and intelligent, for instance,, I just yelled "Alexa, what time is it and her reply was right on target according to my computer clock.. She also is VERY accurate with phone numbers, alarms and all that stuff.. While I still have not figured out how to get her to go downstairs and swap in some new plugs in Tweeksis for the summer,, I did just ask her when summer was gonna get here so we could go riding and I think she said June 21'st Roller.. Hopefully she is wayyyyyy off and you, my brother,, are closer to reality with that prediction!!!