IGNORED

New owner and member

BIG TOM

Just talked to new member Stargazer Lilley, the new owner of my 05 Venture. Nice guy, so treat him well here on the site. You will be able to meet him at the WNY rally this year.. My scoot couldn't be going to a nicer guy....I'm sure gonna miss the old girl.....(tear in my eye)....but at least , I'll see it on the road from time to time..... Treat the old girl right Mark.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Hey Tom,

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! You sold your scoot??? How in the world am I gonna' find the WNY Rally without your BIG old BLOOMERS flapping in the wind! I actually have a pic of your bloomers flappin' on my GPS over Pioneer Motorsports, and the closer I get to those bloomers, the happier I get....WAIT, that didn't come out right! DELETE...DELETE...DELETE!

Don't be a stranger TOM, Maybe we can Trike a PRIDE SCOOTER for you or something!

The next thing you know, Yamaha will release a 2 cylinder, air cooled Venture......wait a minute...... somebody pinch me, and wake me up from this nightmare!

First Mama Yama, then BIG TOM, this is just more than a man can bare on a Sunday morning. Honey, fix me a BIG cup of the "Kool-Aid"!

Both Jean and I wish you the very best in your retirement, whichever way you decide to go Tom, you have been, and will always be my Hero, (you old coot)!

Earl and Jean

Hey Tom,

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! You sold your scoot??? How in the world am I gonna' find the WNY Rally without your BIG old BLOOMERS flapping in the wind! I actually have a pic of your bloomers flappin' on my GPS over Pioneer Motorsports, and the closer I get to those bloomers, the happier I get....WAIT, that didn't come out right! DELETE...DELETE...DELETE!

Don't be a stranger TOM, Maybe we can Trike a PRIDE SCOOTER for you or something!

The next thing you know, Yamaha will release a 2 cylinder, air cooled Venture......wait a minute...... somebody pinch me, and wake me up from this nightmare!

First Mama Yama, then BIG TOM, this is just more than a man can bare on a Sunday morning. Honey, fix me a BIG cup of the "Kool-Aid"!

Both Jean and I wish you the very best in your retirement, whichever way you decide to go Tom, you have been, and will always be my Hero, (you old coot)!

Earl and Jean

Late last fall I purchased a leftover Spyder from Pioneer motorsports..... " OLE BLUE " is her name..

:sign09: Noooo More I'm starting to develop a bad case of ARACHNOPHOBIA. Alll these spyders...:yikes:...Soooo many Spyyyyyders. :yikes:

That's because Yamaha got rid of the 4 cylinder......their loss..Yamaha lost a lot of us to various other companies.....

Hey Tom,

Earl and Jean

Big tom's bloomers ain't goin anywhere! They will still be flying high over the wny rally this year, so you better be there!

Big tom's bloomers ain't goin anywhere! They will still be flying high over the wny rally this year, so you better be there!

Hey Steamer, I see that my old scoot will be at the rally ...maybe Mark will let me wax it for the last time..... Errrr, that was a dumb thought....never mind ....trying to find a pinstriper for the rally..what do you think ? I need a date when you are off for our next meeting in April....let me know ...

Hey Steamer, I see that my old scoot will be at the rally ...maybe Mark will let me wax it for the last time..... Errrr, that was a dumb thought....never mind ....trying to find a pinstriper for the rally..what do you think ? I need a date when you are off for our next meeting in April....let me know ...
Don't know any pinstripers, I'm still out of work for the rest of this month, so what about doing a meeting sometime in the next two weeks?

t

Hey Saddlebum,

Not to worry about all of those Spyders, with BIG TOM at the helm, we may have to call his new scoot a "WIDER"! :sign07:

Couldn't help myself TOM, after the shock of this morning!

You're still :ice_awesome-vi46644 in my book, no matter what you ride!

Earl

Hey Saddlebum,

Not to worry about all of those Spyders, with BIG TOM at the helm, we may have to call his new scoot a "WIDER"! :sign07:

Couldn't help myself TOM, after the shock of this morning!

You're still :ice_awesome-vi46644 in my book, no matter what you ride!

Earl

IS THAT A FAT JOKE.....? You know how sensitive I am, I'm crushed....

I know why you chose a spider. Security in your riding parameters. Nice ride Tom. It is a nice looking machine that lets us older riders still CTF2Ws. Why doesn't Yamaha come out with one?:scratchchin: With the old venture motor and a few newer upgrades I would think it would be a reliable contender for us ageed riders. :backinmyday: I guess they didn't listen to us on the Venture replacement so a totally new line of motortrike is totally out of the question.:buttkick:

Just talked to new member Stargazer Lilley, the new owner of my 05 Venture. Nice guy, so treat him well here on the site. You will be able to meet him at the WNY rally this year.. My scoot couldn't be going to a nicer guy....I'm sure gonna miss the old girl.....(tear in my eye)....but at least , I'll see it on the road from time to time..... Treat the old girl right Mark.....

I sure will Tom! I have some big shoes to fill tho!!! Can't wait to meet all of the gang!

I sure will Tom! I have some big shoes to fill tho!!! Can't wait to meet all of the gang!

You say that now.........watch that Rock n Robin gal .......shes TROUBLE, BIG TROUBLE......AND that Saddlebum guy from Canada too .......quick note......Angry Joe, ain't angry ain't all......lol

You say that now.........watch that Rock n Robin gal .......shes TROUBLE, BIG TROUBLE......AND that Saddlebum guy from Canada too .......quick note......Angry Joe, ain't angry ain't all......lol[/quote

Stayin out of it...not sayin a word....nope,nope,nope.