IGNORED

Activeon Camera, GO Pro Knock off

snyper316

Did you know that you have a crack in your windshield?

Thanks for the update, we were thinking of one as well, but just didn't know what brand to get.

Yeah I know just hoarding $$$ at the moment and don't want to spend $150 on a windshield when its not in my view. I am gonna mount to my old helmet as I have a cheap one from last year that did not work properly it would freeze for a millisecond and that bothered me. I haven't used it no more but still have them forget what they are called, I still have chest mounts head mounts and a bag of miscellaneous mounts. The active on solar xg would be perfect for @cowpuc since he is a desert rat plenty of sun out there plus I think he could charge his phone with the solar charger. $99 on eBay and get a nice camera to boot he could record riding thru the monsoons Lmfao!. Think ill get my next on eBay because I paid $59 or $69 for it. EBay has them for as low as $45 but I want the gold or xg... Just a little over 2 hours of battery life. I haven't paid attention on how long it takes to charge back up but I don't think its very long.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Edited by snyper316

I picked up a brand X a few months ago in an auction of store returns. $10 bucks so figured what the 'H' and bid. Looks like new and works great. Looks just like a GoPro... Since then I've run across many different brands of look-a-likes...

2018-03-06 05.53.28 (Medium).jpg

I picked up a brand X a few months ago in an auction of store returns. $10 bucks so figured what the 'H' and bid. Looks like new and works great. Looks just like a GoPro... Since then I've run across many different brands of look-a-likes...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111818

I have 2 that weren't up to par and that does not look like the one I got. Will say you got very lucky!! The camera I had bought before was $60 I will post video later and show the difference in quality of the record, i was even questioned by the company why I wanted certain things they claimed!! Got to take daughter to Music Therapy so I will Loop record the trip just to show what this crazy cam.