IGNORED

Looky looky what a found - a whole new forum area with nothing in it!!

My ears were ringing and I just found out why = I think this blank forum space was just SCREAMING my name to come and write something in it!!!! I LOVE being 1st in line,, you guys are sooooooooooo slow :crackup::crackup::crackup:,,, must be a bunch of 2nd Gen riders :happy65::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:scared:,,,, just realized I am in the new Eluder forum area:ignore:,, :think:,, think I better think fast and go find something to stick in this forum that has something to do with Eluding before I end up back in that infamous club penalty box....

:lightbulb:,,, VentureFar's Eluder report at UltimateMotorcycling :superman:,,, time for some "Star" billing oh sweet brother of mine!!!!:thumbsup:

Tell me you didn't cook this bird. Looks like something that didn't make it through this year's wild fires.

I took a spit with me and test drove the eluder, i wanted to see if it could cook like my rotiserie well after 20 minute test ride this is what i ended up with really glad this was in the way of my leg!!:mugshot:

I took a spit with me and test drove the eluder, i wanted to see if it could cook like my rotiserie well after 20 minute test ride this is what i ended up with really glad this was in the way of my leg!!:mugshot:

Silly Rabbit :Bunny:,,, even an old hound dog like me :178: knows its best to wrap the bird in tin foil if ya cant control the grill temps :rotfl:

GOOD IDEA THOUGH SNYPE = definitely something I will tell your new Grand Child that you thought of when the little rascal gets a little older!!!!:cool10::guitarist 2::happy34::rasberry:

Silly Rabbit :Bunny:,,, even an old hound dog like me :178: knows its best to wrap the bird in tin foil if ya cant control the grill temps :rotfl:

GOOD IDEA THOUGH SNYPE = definitely something I will tell your new Grand Child that you thought of when the little rascal gets a little older!!!!:cool10::guitarist 2::happy34::rasberry:

So are you saying that i should wrap my leg in tin foil b4 test driving the Venture?

Dan You taddle Tale.....

Just looking to see where I would list a new ride....... Some kind of animal is coming out of that garage this spring!!!! Or going in??:think:
All jokes aside about heat I don't really think it would bother me much as I'm just a touch younger but I'm sure some could get used to it or build a heat sheild of there own. It was done on that one silly backwards trike. I love those things but they are crazy looking. Man I am jelly over who gets the new eluder they look fast... Crazy I like the royal with cheese look so much so if I didn't have an ol lady I would take my trunk off and call it the alpha eluder... I do wonder tho is our bikes faster then this bike in sport mode?

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

I'M TELLING!! YOU GUYS AIN'T SPOSED TO BE IN HERE!!! :innocent-emoticon: Oh Don......:backinmyday::mugshot:

CODE VIOLATION!!!!!

,, page 920, sect. 31, article 55: thou shalt not rat out your brothers!!:no-no-no::hihi:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111785 Hey PUC like I said I'm not an expert but you might like this the new Eluder 2 or Eluder twin or even the Eluder holy crap batman

:scared:,,,, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now THAT lude rude crude Elude DEFINITELY has my attention Bay!!!! :sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::bikersmilie::checkeredflag:!!

• 5 weeks later...
Just to:witch_brew: look what that darned thing did to my dinner... I will stick to roasting under the hood my fords from now on....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111751

Those are the most natural looking saddle bags I have seen to date. They seemed so stream lined as well...must handle good in the wind...no buffeting...;)