IGNORED

A Hardy Hardley Rider!!!

Yammer Dan

Zipping down I 79 Southbound this afternoon when I saw ahead of me what looked like someone pushing a Motorcycle down the edge of the Interstate!!! Stopped and Mature Gentleman was pushing A 99 softtail uphill!!! He had bought it in Pittsburg and was heading for Oklahoma!!! The thing had sat a while before he started out and it seemed to be having fuel problems. More of the stuff they call Gas Now!!! Got him a rollback and ride to Charleston. Had no tools in car!!! Gonna put some back in there Tomorrow!!! I know I could have had that thing running in 20 minutes. At least I helped him git on down the road!! Gave him Site addy!! Hey George where Ya At???

GOOD ON YA BRO!!! Nothing wrong with keeping that worn out page in our code that says "no one goes home unless we all go home" alive!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey George,, if your reading this you are more than welcome to jump in here and say howdy!! FYI - you done got helped by the best of the best when our Yammer stopped.. He may have made a cocky comment or two about your HD but in all reality and honesty,, his bark is wayyyyy worse than his bite.. He's an ol HD panhead (shaped to perfection by the frying pan that hangs next to his wifes stove) lover that secretly LOVES those ol HD's!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Zipping down I 79 Southbound this afternoon when I saw ahead of me what looked like someone pushing a Motorcycle down the edge of the Interstate!!! Stopped and Mature Gentleman was pushing A 99 softtail uphill!!! He had bought it in Pittsburg and was heading for Oklahoma!!! The thing had sat a while before he started out and it seemed to be having fuel problems. More of the stuff they call Gas Now!!! Got him a rollback and ride to Charleston. Had no tools in car!!! Gonna put some back in there Tomorrow!!! I know I could have had that thing running in 20 minutes. At least I helped him git on down the road!! Gave him Site addy!! Hey George where Ya At???

You done good Yammer!:happy34: He now has a website to come to when he sells that problem bike:bang head: and buys a Yamaha:happy65:. :stirthepot:

Dang! Pushing uphill on I79 would be a chore. Kudos to ya Yammer!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk