IGNORED

Riding and BBQ season soon to be here.

saddlebum

We all look forward to riding, that's a given. But that includes meet and eats which means BBQ season as well. For those who want something more than hot dogs or plain hamburgers here is a Rolodex which is bound to get your digestive juices flowing.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

or The you tube version with voice description

:fatsmiley:

Edited by saddlebum

:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::thumbsup:

:scratchchin:,,,,,, hey,,,,, wait a second here,, what cha talkin about Bum,,,,, there is NOTHING finer than a 100% ALL BEEF PUC'S HOT DOG!! Maybe 2018 will be the year that you will just have to climb in the saddle of yours, come to Michigan and find out,, EAY or EH or however you Canuckians say that little thing at the end :178:

We all look forward to riding, that's a given. But that includes meet and eats which means BBQ season as well. For those who want something more than hot dogs or plain hamburgers here is a Rolodex which is bound to get your digestive juices flowing.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

or The you tube version with voice description

:fatsmiley:

stop it you made me gain ten pounds and took five years off my heart health.

Did they even have a Onion soup, cheddar, and Jalepeno burgers on there? I didn't see one, I will have to get some carolina reapers next time I make my cheddar jalapeno burger!! By the way I am eating one now reading this thread or listening to it, @cowpuc can you get Jalapeno and chedder in your beef dogs? that would be the best mouth watering dog of all!!!

Did they even have a Onion soup, cheddar, and Jalepeno burgers on there? I didn't see one, I will have to get some carolina reapers next time I make my cheddar jalapeno burger!! By the way I am eating one now reading this thread or listening to it, cowpuc can you get Jalapeno and chedder in your beef dogs? that would be the best mouth watering dog of all!!!

Jalapeno is tasty but the next 2-3 days they got me singing like Johnny Cash " and it burns burns burns that ring of fire that ring of fire "