IGNORED

Good job Fool

Dragonslayer

2 inches???? Fool must have just been shutting it down and you got the dregs. 2" we don't even worry about that around here, fact is we might just have a meeting to decide if we need to push it out of the way for now, or just leave it be. Mostly we just let look pretty and then go to work.

You know it is not easy to push a snowflake that far with accuracy, those little buggers wiggle all over with the slightest little breeze and never seem to go where you want them to.

I still really really want to plan a trip to the deep south to coincide with a snow storm, I think it would be a riot to just pull out a lawn chair with a cold one and watch the locals implode over an inch of the great white death.

2 inches will not get the plows out up here and likely won't even get the salters out. That little bit we just ignore. When we do get some real snow like we did with 9 inches yesterday, the roads are all clear and dry by this morning.

But then I am glad you are happy, I heard an interview this morning with the sheriff from down there and he was just blown away because there were 2 slippery bridges in the county. It just cracked me up.

You know it is not easy to push a snowflake that far with accuracy, those little buggers wiggle all over with the slightest little breeze and never seem to go where you want them to.

I still really really want to plan a trip to the deep south to coincide with a snow storm, I think it would be a riot to just pull out a lawn chair with a cold one and watch the locals implode over an inch of the great white death.

2 inches will not get the plows out up here and likely won't even get the salters out. That little bit we just ignore. When we do get some real snow like we did with 9 inches yesterday, the roads are all clear and dry by this morning.

But then I am glad you are happy, I heard an interview this morning with the sheriff from down there and he was just blown away because there were 2 slippery bridges in the county. It just cracked me up.

Yep that's right 1 to 3" and the whole north half of the state has been playing slip and slide all day long. They just announced that I have tomorrow off too. If you can keep the temps down to below 32° F I may get Friday off too.

Yep that's right 1 to 3" and the whole north half of the state has been playing slip and slide all day long. They just announced that I have tomorrow off too. If you can keep the temps down to below 32° F I may get Friday off too.

Just wait till I send you the bill. :mo money:

I see you finally got your aim and range dialed in. Hacienda has 2" of white stuff and I got another day off work. With a little luck and Fool being able to keep that machine pumping I'm hoping for a one day work week this week.:fingers-crossed-emo:snow2: LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.

This sure looks like an order to me....................

Well technically I never really ordered it exactly and what you sent was defective because it melted too fast and is already gone........ So I ain't paying.

Just because you broke it right away does not mean that it was not properly delivered. I you did get a few days off so that proves it was quite functional when you received it.

Sorry Dan

Snow just by its nature lands very gently and so it is nearly impossible for it to break in transit or delivery. What you do to it once it is there I can not control. I will need proof that it was broken before it arrived, If it was broken that badly, I may just have to send more....

Mine was broke When it got here!!!!!:innocent-emoticon::backinmyday:

Sorry Dan

Snow just by its nature lands very gently and so it is nearly impossible for it to break in transit or delivery. What you do to it once it is there I can not control. I will need proof that it was broken before it arrived, If it was broken that badly, I may just have to send more....

Dont let em mess with your grey matter Dan,,, the issue of broken,, or even deformed snow for that matter, probably has more to do with a lack of Q.C. on Fool's end than your being told.. I happen to know for certain that his operation is basically a one man set up and Fool's expertise is more in the engineering side than maintaining quality in the final product.. I suspect that the issue is probably nozzle related (a tie wrap not trimmed properly or even chemical buildup would do it)...

Hey Jeff,, just had another epiphany here,,, it may even rival the high temp snow you have been working on... How about shaping those nozzles to form shapes when the snow lands... You could start out with flower shapes and eventually even work up to motorcycle shapes.. It would be WAYYYY cool to see pictures from outer space out of Jet Propulsion Labs that show your designs... Maybe even confuse some of the Aliens who have always wondered if there really is any intelligent life down here??

So then that sounds to me like an order for more snow to WV of the light fluffy kind and not the wet sloppy kind..................................

Some times if you want specific things you have to make a specific request.........

Careful there @cowpuc, you know that all it takes is to put one tiny dent in the nozzle so that you get more fallout when I am lofting it up over you...................:stickpoke::rasberry::stirthepot: