IGNORED

This one's seen better days...

SilvrT

Seeing a bike like that could just wake our old cowpuc up from his winter hibernation and get him drooling all over again.

That bike looks like it had a lot of fun and aint done yet. Bring it on............

Got that right Jeff!!! DEFINITELY right up my alley!!! :thumbsup:

By the way,,, THANK YOU for shuttin down the machine for the last bit here, the break has given me the chance to spend some time investigating the inside of one of these green plastic Menards buckets. I have found that if I get the 2 gallon size I can actually get my face in it far enough I get no over spray:223:!!! We got hit by that Flu bug going around over here - Tip whooped on it in 2 days but it's taking me a weee bit longer to get past this one.. Thinkin I am gonna need some xtra CTFW to build my immune system back up!!!:bikersmilie:

By the way,,, THANK YOU for shuttin down the machine for the last bit here, the break has given me the chance to spend some time investigating the inside of one of these green plastic Menards buckets. I have found that if I get the 2 gallon size I can actually get my face in it far enough I get no over spray:223:!!! We got hit by that Flu bug going around over here - Tip whooped on it in 2 days but it's taking me a weee bit longer to get past this one.. Thinkin I am gonna need some xtra CTFW to build my immune system back up!!!:bikersmilie:

I wondered why my computer said your reply had a virus. Not really. Sorry to hear you two are down in the dumps. Get well soon. :sick:

Get Well Bro. It seems like every time I go to that VA clinic I catch something!! I think that Idiot doc I got is setting me up!!!