IGNORED

Some Memories For Y'All!!

bongobobny

We were cleaning out some junk drawers and found Becky's old camera, and I pulled the memory card out in preparation for donating the camera and found a few pictures from the International Rally in Dogpatch, AK so I thought I'd share a couple of them. From what I remember, the tee shirt that was signed was left behind at the facility to join other tees on display from other organizations. The ferry ride was from one of the rides. 2009 was the first year that we had the 2nd Gen and it is in one of the pictures in the middle...

Dscf0753.jpg

Dscf0734.jpg

Dscf0735.jpg

Let's see who remembers who...

Dscf0753.jpg

Geeze!! What happened to Ft Collins and Cody??????? :think:

Both great locations with over 100 attendee's at Fort Collins. While Cody was awesome it was smaller. Would love to go west again but these rallies still need to have someone willing to spearhead and organize them. The same thing with even the regionals that have been posted throughout the year.

Larry

Both great locations with over 100 attendee's at Fort Collins. While Cody was awesome it was smaller. Would love to go west again but these rallies still need to have someone willing to spearhead and organize them. The same thing with even the regionals that have been posted throughout the year.

Larry

Agree'd... Cody was a bit smaller. Think we had around 85. Probably would have had more if we hadn't already done a Venture West there. I was just basing both on the planned events, awesome riding, and affordable lodging... They both put on the smiles.. I wish someone would step up and do something up in South Dakota or down around Durango CO. Somewhere scenic where it's accessible to eastern US members. And we need a couple of younger members to step up and take the organizing over. Personally I'm getting to damn old to be doing this any longer..... :backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::icon_lurker:

Did I not say ONE of our best?

Yes you did. 'One of the best' is more a figure of speech and to me meant it was rated right along with the two I mentioned .

I guess I wouldn't have even asked about the other two if you had used 'One of the better'.... and my apologies for bringing the other two up..

Good, better, best...

Never let it rest.

Until the good is better, and the better is best

(auth:anon)