IGNORED

added bluetooth in today

I know there are other posts about it but I thought I would throw this out there.

Took out the cassette and converted it to storage. Split the audio cable and tapped in the cigarette lighter wiring.

Put this usb power cord and a mini jack cord in that space.

I liked this BT receiver because it was only $20 on amazon and turns on/off when it gets power. No switch. The bike comes on and it comes on, bike off / receiver off.

App on my phone automatically starts pandora when connected.

Everything tucks into the back of the new space where the cassette was.

20180107_170101-M.jpg

20180107_170546-M.jpg

20180107_170114-M.jpg

Edited by B.E. Coyote

I might and will check later. Really not much to see though.

There are a few threads about splitting the audio in minijack on the radio with a Y connector. I just ran one of my new audio leads into the cassette storage.

For power to the usb I just tapped into the cigarette lighter. I replaced my old cig lighter with this and when I did I crimped a 2nd wire into each female spade connector.

I ran another circuit for power in my tankbag so this will probably only be used as a voltage meter.

61K2WW9SxPL._SL1000_.jpg61K2WW9SxPL._SL1000_.jpg

For the power lead I used this. Cut the fuse end off so it could slide through the passage in the cassette deck and the sae connector would keep it from ever going too far.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DYE54LI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

812eTjyH1xL._SL1500_.jpg