IGNORED

Where is it at ?

Sooooo, here we are, now into January, still no 2018 Venture. Last I seen on the web it was going to be here late December. Anybody know any different. And what exactly is the problem, production issues seem vague. 😞

Talked to a Yamaha rep at the Calgary Motorcycle Show today.

Bikes should start rolling out late January, early February. They wanted to tweek some things.

Strengthen and improve the Parkassist handle. Redesign weather seals for storage compartments. And other little things.

I have only ridden Inlines, so it might take a little to get used to the V-twin. I gotta say the balance is really low and easy.

I still hate the waiting, but what can you do?

Last month one of our members had a new 2018 in his garage already, they ones that are getting deliverd are not for the showroom floor. they are already sold on preorder.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?133809-2018-Venture-Selling-yet&p=1024381#post1024381

INDEED!! Speaking of @yzernie and his new scoot = hopefully all is well out there and we will soon get the full, real life, genuine ride report of ride reports soon,, unless of course Fool has managed to get a bead on California with that infamous White Washer.. If thats the case we could allllllll be waiting a long time to feel the warmth of those gentle CTFW breezes again:95:

Hey friends all. I am told my editor Neighbor will have an eluder in a few weeks and Venture in February. My plan is to attempt a saddle sore 1000 on one of them. I hope to be the first to do an “Iron Butt” on gen 3. My route is basically from home in LA to Tucson az and back in a loop. I have done two saddle sore’s but that was exactly 3 years ago when I was exactly 3 years younger and on my amazing gen 2 with a Rick Butler seat mod. For 17-21 hours in the saddle,the saddle is everything! Thanks again Rick! Here’s to hoping Yamaha delivers on their promises...

Venturefar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll, Looks like Power Yamaha in Sublimity, Oregon has some in stock.

There reply to me asking;

" Hi, Randy we do have the Star in stock. When is a good time to come by and check out the bike. Is there any information I can give you."

www.poweryamaha.com

There are a couple pics of a Red and a Charcoal Venture parked in there lot. :)

Hey friends all. I am told my editor Neighbor will have an eluder in a few weeks and Venture in February. My plan is to attempt a saddle sore 1000 on one of them. I hope to be the first to do an “Iron Butt” on gen 3. My route is basically from home in LA to Tucson az and back in a loop. I have done two saddle sore’s but that was exactly 3 years ago when I was exactly 3 years younger and on my amazing gen 2 with a Rick Butler seat mod. For 17-21 hours in the saddle,the saddle is everything! Thanks again Rick! Here’s to hoping Yamaha delivers on their promises...

Venturefar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:scared:,,, NO WAY!! :scared:Get outta here!! :95: I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:missingtooth:

THAT is wayyyyyyyyy awesome brother!! Cannot WAIT to hear the tales, see the :photographing:,s and feel the journey Neil!!

Ended up back in surgery a while back and heard you had called - THANK YOU for trying to keep up with it all and my bad for not getting back with you thru it all - dont blame Tip - MY FAULT.. That third surg is taking a little more time to get back at it fully BUT I'm making it!!!! :thumbsup:

Be REALLY really fun to jump on the back of that new Venture with ya (tell everyone we are brothers so they dont think we are weird OR,,, better yet,,, whoever rides on the back wears a wig and we tell everyone we are married :big-grin-emoticon::hihi::rotf::rotf::rotf:) and we could give that writer a REAL report on the Venture from both driver and passenger prospective... PLUS,,, we could do a double ironbutt = you sleep/I drive - just like the truck drivers do!!!!:banana:

CANNOT WAIT TO READ YOUR TAKE @VentureFar = CANT WAIT!!!!!

P.S. = TONS of snow here, been BITTER cold and Lake effect @Flyinfool White Wash has almost had us White Washed in on more then one occasion.. THANK GOD for neighbors with snowplows who have plowed us out a couple times while I was down - not as fun as my tractor with the snowblower but SURVIVAL!!!!

Your ol brother

Puc

Went and looked at the one they have in stock at Noble Rush Auburn near me. I liked it enough to schedule a test ride (pending a day when we don't get an inch of rain.) There is also a dealer a little further from me that has two of them in stock.