IGNORED

WARNING...we are under ATTACK!!!

Freebird

Flyinfool ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE....REPEAT...ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE. You are raining the white stuff on friendly compadres. I REPEAT....YOU ARE HITTING A FRIENDLY TARGET. We are at coordinates 41°14′38″N 82°12′52″W

. YOU HAVE US IN YOUR LINE OF FIRE. WHITE STUFF IS FALLING AND ACCUMULATING FAST!!!

REPEAT....ADJUST YOUR COORDINATES. MAYDAY....MAYDAY...MAYDAY

:scared:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe come on, what's with you anyways,,, all day long you're singing ' I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' and now listen to ya,,,, THAT'S SNOW!!!!! Don, it's the white Christmas you were dreaming about,,,, Hello???? wake up!!!

Isn't it PRETTY????

Thanks Fool,16 hrs so far and now today and tomorrow yet

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Visibility less than 1/8 mile and steady wet snow.Over. Am hunkered down.Over. Dreaming of a white Christmas.Over. If coordinates can be relayed exactly where this machine is placed maybe a concerted effort to triangulate it for a drone strike can be done Over. Need a brave soul to place IS flag on or near for strike once found.Over.:322:

Flyinfool ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE....REPEAT...ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE. You are raining the white stuff on friendly compadres. I REPEAT....YOU ARE HITTING A FRIENDLY TARGET. We are at coordinates 41°14′38″N 82°12′52″W

. YOU HAVE US IN YOUR LINE OF FIRE. WHITE STUFF IS FALLING AND ACCUMULATING FAST!!!

REPEAT....ADJUST YOUR COORDINATES. MAYDAY....MAYDAY...MAYDAY

:scared:

OOPIE!!

Sorry Bossman

Swinging north and east.

It may still take a bit for what is already launched to finish falling.

Awe come on, what's with you anyways,,, all day long you're singing ' I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' and now listen to ya,,,, THAT'S SNOW!!!!! Don, it's the white Christmas you were dreaming about,,,, Hello???? wake up!!!

Isn't it PRETTY????

Thanks Fool,16 hrs so far and now today and tomorrow yet

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Yes it is pretty, I love it when everything is clean and white.

Thank God FF's guns are short range! It's 43 deg and raining in my AO, just 95 mi. SE of Freebird's DZ.

Now you are just dreaming. :rasberry: I can reach Florida, Arizona, Even Cali. Last winter there was snow on the ground in ALL 50 states at the same time.boule-neig.gif

Visibility less than 1/8 mile and steady wet snow.Over. Am hunkered down.Over. Dreaming of a white Christmas.Over. If coordinates can be relayed exactly where this machine is placed maybe a concerted effort to triangulate it for a drone strike can be done Over. Need a brave soul to place IS flag on or near for strike once found.Over.:322:

The location of the components is highly classified, Not easy to find.

If it should be found, there is a significant defense system in place, I have many formidable weapons including jets and rocket powered aircraft.

R54 on Skis.jpg

PJ2.jpg

Edited by Flyinfool

We were warned to beware of the military industrial complex. I'm willing to bet this four lettered word machine he has is a left over from a DARPA test. It should have been destroyed but wasn't. Now we all are doomed at any time the weather gets below 32 degrees.:cold: Oh well, its almost Santa time anyway. Merry Christmas one and all.