IGNORED

6 years down the road...

Dano

Well, 6 years and 2 days ago I left the rehab horsepital after a friendly meeting with that 8 pointer. Most of ya know about it.

I'm just now understanding those 2 lines at the bottom of my "page" have NOT re-appeared in my subconscious yet and I am starting to miss that.

The bike is still here, ready to go whenever, just patiently (I hope) waiting for me...

AND I just figured out last week I hadn't re-subscribed to this ol' joint yet this year.....

See, my humerous side ain't left yet!

Well, 6 years and 2 days ago I left the rehab horsepital after a friendly meeting with that 8 pointer. Most of ya know about it.

I'm just now understanding those 2 lines at the bottom of my "page" have NOT re-appeared in my subconscious yet and I am starting to miss that.

The bike is still here, ready to go whenever, just patiently (I hope) waiting for me...

AND I just figured out last week I hadn't re-subscribed to this ol' joint yet this year.....

See, my humerous side ain't left yet!

Ya been gone??:backinmyday: LOL. I've left a 100 times but..... just gotta keep on keeping on!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Edited by Yammer Dan

Dano, good to hear from you again. Be nice to see you around the board more often. Who am I to talk? LOL. I'm getting pale from hanging out in the shadows so much these days. We need to smack Squeeze and get him to pop in also. That starter engage mod you guys came up with is still breathing fire like the day I installed it. And that is a lot of starts since that day. Thank you again for that! Take care of yourself old friend.

:thumbsup:

Thanx guys, gotta get that ol' brain goin' on a few different levels I've been startin' to miss. Stuff I used to do without havin' to think about it...but I DID turn 60 this year, I guess I can blame the lack of most memory on that...

But I see some of ya'll joinin' that group too.....

Good to see ya on here again Dan. Like Bob I gotta say, its hard to believe its been 6 years. I often think about you while going through Indianapolis on my way to Highland Illinois. Good to see your spirit is still intact. Hopefully the rest won't be too far behind.

Great to hear from you Dan, my last memory with you and Rose, was sitting on Don's guesthouse porch. WE were Bsing at MD and you were trying to put names to faces. You were hoping to get your electrical bus. up and running, hope things are going well for you.

Craig

Was just thinking about you a couple of days ago... Can't remember why... old age thing:backinmyday:... but wondered how you were doing.... Glad to hear you're out and about, and the scoot is still in the barn waiting... You and your's have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.... And stop picking on those reindeer... :-)