IGNORED

Twisties!

s.tyler58

Getting some windshield time in central Nebraska today and thought I'd share this picture of Twisties in Nebraska. Now imagine, you got to get up to 300 mile per hour first...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171121/626970b11f5263020e98398d27b0ea52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Those are twisties?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

They are around these parts my friend from the beautiful South. Can't you read sarcasm?

Maybe but had just woke up from my nap so wasn't fully awake yet. Still no coffee yet but waking up slowly.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Somebody pulling on both ends of that road? could be a couple of Dutchmen!
Little known facts about Nebraska...

Our largest export is sand and gravel.

The Platte River and the Nile are the only two sand-based rivers in the world. And both are over aquifers. Also unique in the world.

Nebraska has more miles of Shoreline on our crick's rivers and streams than any other state in the nation.

It's a very unique ecosystem and quite beautiful in its own way. Some people have to sit on the edge of an ocean or a cliff in the mountains to see The Wonder of God. I I am reminded of His majesty when I travel this unique area of the world.

Because we're laid out on a north-south grid 1 mile sections and because of all of our Creeks Rivers streams and things that aren't bridged, there is a lot of interesting riding and scenic areas accessible by unimproved roads, sand and gravel Roads that you could fly down like in the desert and gravel roads. Definitely not high-speed twisties action but very rewarding rides. Again thank you for your patience as I dictated this to talk to text and it won't punctuate anything.