IGNORED

REAL biker alert! On the road to Sturgis way back when it was warm enough 2 ride!!

cowpuc

While heading to the Rally wayy back then, the three of us passed this perfect example of a real biker out living life large.. After passing him I told Tippy that I REALLY needed to rein in Tweeks a little and go back and take a short video of this person and his bike!! Later (watch for part 2 of this video if your interested) I was VERY glad that I did as we got the chance to find out more about Pawel's very interesting ride plans!! DEFINITELY THE REAL DEAL HERE I TELL YA!!! Hope all is well out there Pawel!!! Tip, Tweeks and Puc!!

He was talking about this strange American he met while riding in the north of America. He goes on to say He met a fellow that goes by the name "CowPuc", a strange sort of biker that tells TALL tales of adventure riding in north america, Puc was a lucky man to have such a lovely lady as his riding companion, and was sure she'd been kidnapped by the crazy man. he then goes on to talk about his ride and a few places he'd been.

:thumbsup2:

He was talking about this strange American he met while riding in the north of America. He goes on to say He met a fellow that goes by the name "CowPuc", a strange sort of biker that tells TALL tales of adventure riding in north america, Puc was a lucky man to have such a lovely lady as his riding companion, and was sure she'd been kidnapped by the crazy man. he then goes on to talk about his ride and a few places he'd been.

:thumbsup2:

:scratchchin:,,,,,, while I whole heartedly appreciate your interpretation here Raggy I think you might need just a little sharpening up on your Polish skills. Case in point,, I am pretty sure that Pawel knew that my Tales were of the true sort and "Tall" had very little if anything to do with anything.. :178::2133:

The rest of your interpetation sounds accurate though so,, thinking you earned an A- this time :680::hihi: