IGNORED

Saturday Oct 21

Marcarl

Plan on going for a 'day' ride tomorrow. Leave home about 10, back around 6 or 7. Going to see what's happening in the Niagara Penninsula. Avoiding traffic and cities. Probably spend time on top of the escarpment. Might even sample Lazy Loon food on the way. Got room for more behind me still. Wanta come?

:banana:Going tro Niagara Falls on Saturday morning and coming back sunday....family trip.....wave if you see me somewhere! :canada:

Will mainly be on QEW. May stop at Casablanca sometime after noon, but not sure of timing. Enjoy your day. Weather going to be good.

Edited by chabicheka

Darn saw this too late ...hope the ride was a good one.

It sure was, problem at this time of year a feller can't plan too far ahead, too many things on the go, and weather seems to change it's mind on the go.

Harold, Phil and I with my granddaughter went from here to Elfrida, along the escarpment to Effingham, had lunch at Lazy Loon, crossed the penninsula to Lake Erie and then ended up in Dover, home at 6 for me and Harold, maybe 7 for Phil. It was a grand day!!!!

I had a great time yesterday even with the 1 u-turn! Good weather-good friends!

You rode with Carl --and yet----you say U-turn as though you did not expect it!!!:doh: :sign29:

That's because it was not a 'U' turn. It was a scenic tour. A 'U' turn would get you going back where you came from, we did a circle turn which put us in exactly the direction in which were originally headed. Actually it was to explain to my passenger where we first lived when we moved into this country. She enjoyed that.

That's because it was not a 'U' turn. It was a scenic tour. A 'U' turn would get you going back where you came from, we did a circle turn which put us in exactly the direction in which were originally headed. Actually it was to explain to my passenger where we first lived when we moved into this country. She enjoyed that.
In other words not 1 but 2 U-turns. :detective: But you can stick to the circle turn theory ----some my even buy it.:confused24: