IGNORED

can you spare a buck?

baylensman

Saw this on Face book thought i'd pass it along.

A man walking down the street came across a homeless man with a sign asking for $1.00. The man was disheveled and unwashed, his clothes were a mess, his hair and beard un barbered and unwashed and to say he smelled is being polite!

The gentleman stopped and pulled out a $10..00 bill and asked the man. "if I give you this will you spend it on beer?"

The homeless man replied "no sir I had quit drinking 10 years ago!"

The man then asked" If I give you this will you spend it on fishing gear and bait?"

To which the man replies "I haven't going fishing in over a decade"

Finally the gentleman asks " If I give you this money will you spend it on a hunting trip?"

The homeless man says "No sir I haven't been hunting ages"

The gentleman say "Okay here's then $10.. but i'd like to take you home with me and offer you a hot shower and some clean clothes and to have dinner with my wife and I"

The homeless guy says "won't your wife be upset?"

The gentleman says "she maybe, but I want her to see what I Would look like if I gave up Beer, fishing and hunting"

• 2 months later...

A man walking down the street came across a homeless man with a sign asking for $1.00. The man was disheveled and unwashed, his clothes were a mess, his hair and beard un barbered and unwashed and to say he smelled is being polite!

The gentleman stopped and pulled out a $10..00 bill and asked the man. "if I give you this will you spend it on beer?"

The homeless man replied "no sir I had quit drinking 10 years ago!"

The man then asked" If I give you this will you spend it on fishing gear and bait?"

To which the man replies "I haven't going fishing in over a decade"

Finally the gentleman asks " If I give you this money will you spend it on a hunting trip?"

The homeless man says "No sir I haven't been hunting ages"

The gentleman say "Okay here's then $10.. but i'd like to take you home with me and offer you a hot shower and some clean clothes and to have dinner with my wife and I"

The homeless guy says "won't your wife be upset?"

The gentleman says "she maybe, but I want her to see what I Would look like if I gave up Beer, fishing and hunting"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk