IGNORED

My Web Site and YouTube channel on rides in PA, NJ, and NY

joeke3el

I wrote a book about a trip I took with my girl at the time (who is now my wife), published it about two years ago, and now is offered free for download. We went to familiar and not so familiar places and it also was the week I surprised my girl by making her my finance.

We’re empty nesters now and riding more often. We have a new web site and YouTube channel where we’ve starting blogging and creating videos about our rides. We don’t have the fastest bike in the world, nor do we have the time to go to exotic places. But we do believe every place, large or small, has a great story to tell. Our theme for 2017 was micro distilleries and small wineries.

So, stop by my web site, read the blog, download the book, and visit our YouTube page. We’re having fun doing what we do and sharing it out just makes it that much better! Hopefully there’s something from the book or our travels this year that resonate with some of you.

http://bikerinahat.com (read the blog or go to the “my books” tab in the menu to download the book)

Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45_qYzDnJTbnkR98Kuvzuw

Thanks,

Joe

I wrote a book about a trip I took with my girl at the time (who is now my wife), published it about two years ago, and now is offered free for download. We went to familiar and not so familiar places and it also was the week I surprised my girl by making her my finance.

We’re empty nesters now and riding more often. We have a new web site and YouTube channel where we’ve starting blogging and creating videos about our rides. We don’t have the fastest bike in the world, nor do we have the time to go to exotic places. But we do believe every place, large or small, has a great story to tell. Our theme for 2017 was micro distilleries and small wineries.

So, stop by my web site, read the blog, download the book, and visit our YouTube page. We’re having fun doing what we do and sharing it out just makes it that much better! Hopefully there’s something from the book or our travels this year that resonate with some of you.

http://bikerinahat.com (read the blog or go to the “my books” tab in the menu to download the book)

Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45_qYzDnJTbnkR98Kuvzuw

Thanks,

Joe

Been reading your book = TOTALLY AWESOME:clap2::dancefool::thumbsup2:!! Also thoroughly enjoying your You Tubing:thumbsup2:!! THANK YOU for allowing us the treasure trough of you and your wives riding adventures Joe!! VERY VERY WELL DONE:clap2:!!

Puc

P.S. = I just happened to find your post here by chance.. I noticed that this area of VR only has 1 person viewing and the Water Hole has +70. I just HAVE to post a link there for this thread cause it would just be WRONG for any of our members to miss the amazing opportunity to join in the fun of following you folks on your exploits while out CTFW!! Hope that is ok:hurts:

Been reading your book = TOTALLY AWESOME

Cowpuc,

I don't know what to say at the moment. Here I am being nervous, wondering if what we have is worth anyone's while and you post this! Thank you so much for your praise. We're having fun trying to put stuff together and I appreciate the encouragement.

Joe

Hi, Joe! If you ever decide to "Venture" westward into New York's finger lakes wine country let us know and we will meet up with you!

I notice you drink your whiskey straight as do I. I also notice you are a ham radio operator, I was too back in the 60's (WB2GBO) before going into the Army but never got back into it after that...

Hi, Joe! If you ever decide to "Venture" westward into New York's finger lakes wine country let us know and we will meet up with you!

I notice you drink your whiskey straight as do I. I also notice you are a ham radio operator, I was too back in the 60's (WB2GBO) before going into the Army but never got back into it after that...

I don't think we'll make it out that way in this riding season, but next year we'll be "venturing" further as we'll have a "Time Out" pop up camper in tow that season. I will definitely keep your offer in mind. Thanks for stopping by my sites, we appreciated it.

Yes, got my ham license back in '91. Haven't been active in a long time but keep my license up to date. The internet sort of took the thrill out the hobby for me. It's a much smaller world now as a result.

Drinking whiskey straight, is there any other way? LOL

Joe

Haven't had chance to read your blog yet I have enjoyed reading others rides reports, some of us want to CTFW And others have and like to read about others experience. Mother nature here can't make up her mind guess soon I will have to send tinker to her room and remover her shoes and laces. And giver her the much needed massage she deserves. She has proven to me she deserves the thurogh servicing fix the ok girls oil leak I have put off and see where else she be leaking.. That way next spring I can sneak up on a notorious biker and rattle his cage....