IGNORED

Just Thought I Would.

Yama Mama

Just thought that I would post a photo of our bike. I guess just because I can is the reason. She has been such a great bike to us and taken us so many cool places. She has never let us down in all the years we have had her. Love our bike.

P1060010.jpgYama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = she is GORGEOUS Mama!! :178::cool10::thumbsup: Congrats to you and that 1st Husband of yours sister!!

:think:,, heyyy,, wait a minute here,, you didnt call her by name,,, a pretty little scoot like that, having served you so faithfully and no name??:8:

:scratchchin:,,, looky = she's a Bike in shEEPs clothing if I ever did see one!!! Young lady (she's MUCH younger than Tweeksis) = if you havent already got a name = ol Pucster dubbs you "Beep":680:!!

Beep = may your highways be smooth and your life full of many more wonderful miles of smiles as you continue to take such good care of your two owners and the 3 of you continue to bond!!

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = she is GORGEOUS Mama!! :178::cool10::thumbsup: Congrats to you and that 1st Husband of yours sister!!

:think:,, heyyy,, wait a minute here,, you didnt call her by name,,, a pretty little scoot like that, having served you so faithfully and no name??:8:

:scratchchin:,,, looky = she's a Bike in shEEPs clothing if I ever did see one!!! Young lady (she's MUCH younger than Tweeksis) = if you havent already got a name = ol Pucster dubbs you "Beep":680:!!

Beep = may your highways be smooth and your life full of many more wonderful miles of smiles as you continue to take such good care of your two owners and the 3 of you continue to bond!!

Thanks Puc, So now when I want to go for a ride , I need to say, "Moped get the "Beep" out!" Is that the idea? Your the best Puc!

Pretty!

My love for the Ventures is growing.... But they are still young to me!!

Thinking out loud... i got some sheepskin and cut it to make two pieces for both seats. Do you hold yours down or just let them slip? I'm trying to figure out how to clip then to the seat sides.... So they come off easy but hold in place.

Ideas appreciated!!

Pretty!

My love for the Ventures is growing.... But they are still young to me!!

Thinking out loud... i got some sheepskin and cut it to make two pieces for both seats. Do you hold yours down or just let them slip? I'm trying to figure out how to clip then to the seat sides.... So they come off easy but hold in place.

Ideas appreciated!!

Glue a couple small strips of Velcro in appropriate places on the underside of the rug and the seat. Easy to remove and/or stays put when you're not sitting on it and a wind blows up. Black coloured strips on the black seat are hardly noticeable. Doug

Thanks Puc, So now when I want to go for a ride , I need to say, "Moped get the "Beep" out!" Is that the idea? Your the best Puc!

You NAILED it sister!! PERFECT!!:thumbsup:

Also good for those moments of :7_2_104[1]::auto::auto::mytruck::mytruck1:,, get out of the Beepin way ya lop eared sunday driving varmints!! :7_2_104[1]::15_8_211[1]:

:big-grin-emoticon: