Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried to get national news coverage involved. I would think with today's social climate they would jump all over this story.

Not sure how to go about it. His shyster who is proving more and more useless says "Don't talk to press." And local paper seems in Sheriff's pocket. (Libtard rag.) A simple Nightmare would be a relief now.

I still think that real justice will ONLY prevail when those in authority are forced to listen to the truth.. Kick the shysters butt, maybe thru outside news media,, until he agrees to supeenee that lady who knows the truth but has been threatened by the thugs, is scared and now is afraid to stand for the truth.. Get her deposition under oath and force the shyster to present it... Gotta be a way,,, where theres a will there's a way,, somehow.. Just keep some in the bag so don't end up back at your old job only on the other side of the fence bro..

Prayers Up!!!

Puc

Not sure how to go about it. His shyster who is proving more and more useless says "Don't talk to press." And local paper seems in Sheriff's pocket. (Libtard rag.) A simple Nightmare would be a relief now.

Dan,

Why don't you start here: acluwv.org. I've found in life and have been amazed

What the power of one phone call can be. The trick is knowing who to call. Most people don't know so they don't try.

I'm afraid I'd have to advise against getting the ACLU involved. They have proven, historically to side with the drug dealers, rapists and murderer's over the concerned citizen and victims of said dealers, rapists and murderers. They(the ACLU) might just end up championing the poor, misunderstood gang of thugs that are terrorizing your brother and your family.

This is not a joke.

I've just read every word of this thread and I literally am speechless. Dan, I'm really deeply sorry you're having to deal with such incompetent, corrupt, unjust scum on the supposed "right side" of the law. Like a previous post, it sounds like a bad Hollywood B level script. If those that should take care of it wont, then what's you're only recourse. Lawyers are scared, people are corrupt. Maybe getting the FBI involved and at LEAST, have them try to see what's going on. I feel for ya and major prayers to you and your family. Nobody deserves this. And the way this world works now, you're always guilty and you have to prove innocence. Hard to do with non corrupt officials, let alone corrupt. I'm here for ya if you need me.

Scum that has Hit out on him in there did a screaming fit thru locked door. Brother laughed at him. Hope officers logged this and maybe sent a report on up the ladder but ain't got much hope for those in charge of this place doing things right. Cell warriors real brave behind locked door.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Dan, you're first post asks for prayers. This I have done and will still do every time I read this thread. This is very disheartening to read about how corrupt the legal system is there. The phrase "Innocent till proven guilty" seems like a farce there. More like "Guilty till proven innocent". However this turns out, please keep your composure. Remember all good things come to those who wait and lawyer up.

I have spent time sitting with 357 in one hand and 40 cal in the other. I'm a pretty fair shot and don't have a strong hand. Just whichever I pick it up with. See nothing any body can say anything about in that. But I do think. Must be 9 or 10 of these lowlifes in one falling down house all collecting checks at 1st of month. And dozen or so kids running around. On 1st there are always 3 or 4 cars waiting to meet Mailman. 357 holds 6. 40 cal holds 10 with extra mag. OK I'll quit but I do think.

Prayers out for your brother that someone slips up... Truth got to prevail. I have older neighbor real nice guy.. But he don't play.. Not sure if stand your ground is law in Missouri but know it didn't use to be.

Life in danger you dang straight in gonna defend myself anyway I can... Me it involves tire iron or metal pipe under seat in truck...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk