IGNORED

Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

Well Dan you gotta keep faith that he will. Pray pray and pray some more; as I will to my problem and your problem is you lose faith in the system.. I just pray this once we are wrong....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Edited by snyper316

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spent 20 yrs toting that badge around and it was as clean the day I retired as it was the 1st day. The more I look at Sheriff's Departments the sicker I get. And Judges. Decisions for whoever can pad their pocket the most. The Kanawha County Sheriff's Dept rules these judges!!!

Was out and missed a call from him today. Hate to miss these 10 min chances. Getting in for visits is very hard. You start calling at 8 call for sometimes for over 150 calls and get busy signal when they do answer they are full.

There are devices that you can buy for getting thru to numbers like that. It just keeps constantly dialing the number, faster than any human can, until it breaks thru and then you can quick pick up your phone. There are also apps for smart phones to do the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a 20 min call from him today. Seems in a lot better spirits today. 29 days til court. He gets a little info from wife. One of the major witnesses that claimed she saw it all took off to Florida and claims she ain't showing for court. Pukes wife has new man. Shyster still hasn't talked to him. I think this could be major. They have told him nothing since day 1. But I have yet to see a honest judge in WV for about 40 yrs. I've been warned off the ridge again. Really skeered.

Got a call from him. Some idiot came thru the jail with the family of the Puke's side of the story. He didn't care much for it. According to them Lil brother chased them for miles on a 4-wheeler to get his one shot at them. They were in a full sized Chevy truck. Sitting on a 4-wheeler shooting into a full sized truck and hitting two of them?? Brother must be about 9 ft tall and I'm a good bit taller than him!! It is a mess.

Got a call from him. Some idiot came thru the jail with the family of the Puke's side of the story. He didn't care much for it. According to them Lil brother chased them for miles on a 4-wheeler to get his one shot at them. They were in a full sized Chevy truck. Sitting on a 4-wheeler shooting into a full sized truck and hitting two of them?? Brother must be about 9 ft tall and I'm a good bit taller than him!! It is a mess.

My usual "Interesting!" How can a man who's been blinded, ride an ATV at speed, one handed, firing a gun, and still manage to keep up with a full sized truck much less hit something?

:scratchchin:

He is a Woods???? LOL There are so many questions unanswered. I keep saying it can't continue. I've tried talking it does no good. It seems they are pushing on me each time I try. Years ago I had a habit of being somewhat of a Idiot. It seems they want me to respond. Not sure where that would get them. Just thinking out loud. This mess is hard to believe.

Court date was the 9th of Apr. They told him today it was layed over. Never gave reason or anything. I think they are trying to drive him Nuts!!! I'm going to the AT this week and kick the door down. He won't return calls. Lawyer hasn't talked to him . NOTHING!! This is crazy!!! The only thing they have told him since he was arrested was he is charged with murder.

Is this public pretender as attorney? Ok that's unfair but most are I got lucky and ended up with good ones. Thing I learned good ones will call you back and keep in contact with family as far as questions.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

His wife called the shyster ( He answered the phone!!) he has and he claims he knew nothing about it???? Something sure smells!!

Makes you wonder just who actually appointed that particular lawyer! And just how much attention he is paying to the case?? SOP as I understand it is the defense attorney has to be notified on any and all changes to the case. As for his wife talking to him, wanna bet the next call won't get answered?

She has called a bunch of times and he just doesn't answer. Makes me think he was expecting a call and just picked it up without looking or something. They added the Destruction of Property and Assault charges this time. They weren't on there before. As I said Boss Hogg could take lessons from these Retards.

Firm, Fair & Equal....:banana::banana:

He got to call a few minutes today. Not handling court appearances being moved well. He was counting down the days. His new "cellie" 2nd cousin to the puke he shot. But he claims its cool. Little things popping up that could be in his favor. Fingers crossed. Prayers.

She has called a bunch of times and he just doesn't answer. Makes me think he was expecting a call and just picked it up without looking or something. They added the Destruction of Property and Assault charges this time. They weren't on there before. As I said Boss Hogg could take lessons from these Retards.

Firm, Fair & Equal....:banana::banana:

Have her call using someone else's phone, preferably with them present and the phone on speaker. If possible, make it another lawyer. If he's using caller id, he might not catch the switch. As for the other charges, they're "wallpapering" him. Throw enough stuff at him and hope something will stick. Not exactly an uncommon practice but it makes you wonder if they think the main charge is weak and they want to get him on something, even if it isn't M1. :scratchchin:

Have her call using someone else's phone, preferably with them present and the phone on speaker. If possible, make it another lawyer. If he's using caller id, he might not catch the switch. As for the other charges, they're "wallpapering" him. Throw enough stuff at him and hope something will stick. Not exactly an uncommon practice but it makes you wonder if they think the main charge is weak and they want to get him on something, even if it isn't M1. :scratchchin:
Yep I think you got the nail on the head there!!

Still trying to understand why they would want to "Stick" him with anything. This was one of the Kanawha Sheriff's Dept. "Narks" Clear case of Self Defense. The time they beat him down and left him lying in ditch already on record. And the report where he caught them leaving his garage with a truck load of tools.

Still trying to understand why they would want to "Stick" him with anything. This was one of the Kanawha Sheriff's Dept. "Narks" Clear case of Self Defense. The time they beat him down and left him lying in ditch already on record. And the report where he caught them leaving his garage with a truck load of tools.
And unfortunately they are seeing it or trying to push vigilante justice..