Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got some things going but he is sitting in a 6x9 with no Tv No radio, gets shower sometimes, 1 hr out for rec sometimes (rare) a small window to see the world, Two 1 hr non contact visits a week. No snacks or drinks. ( ordered and paid for but they won't deliver to him.) I've never seen a Clown act like this. Hasn't been convicted. I could understand if convicted and acting out but he has done nothing but stop those that came to kill him!! This is Punishment for someone that has been convicted and can't behave then selves while in jail. It does happen to those that ask for it. (Don't obey rules) Firm Fair & Equal?? Bull.

Got some things going but he is sitting in a 6x9 with no Tv No radio, gets shower sometimes, 1 hr out for rec sometimes (rare) a small window to see the world, Two 1 hr non contact visits a week. No snacks or drinks. ( ordered and paid for but they won't deliver to him.) I've never seen a Clown act like this. Hasn't been convicted. I could understand if convicted and acting out but he has done nothing but stop those that came to kill him!! This is Punishment for someone that has been convicted and can't behave then selves while in jail. It does happen to those that ask for it. (Don't obey rules) Firm Fair & Equal?? Bull.

Time tells all tales and heals all wounds.

Brother tells me they moved him for some reason and he has TV, Books and they gave him his Commissary.

Maybe calls are working?? 20 yrs oughta get me something!!

INDEED BRO:thumbsup:!! That kind of stuff and some bending of the knees on his behalf can work wonders I tell ya!! GLAD TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS!!! Prayers Up!!!

Had a Lady that claims she heard this Puke claim he was on way to kill Lil brother but she is backing up now. They must have got to her.

:95:

Can't she be subpoenaed in for testimony Dan?? I mean come on courts,,, a man's life is at stake..

Really sucks your still going through this ****. It's hard to imagine this can go on in 2017. Is your lawyer aggressive enough? Perhaps he can do a change of venue to get your bro put of there based on documented threats. Hang in there man and keep your eyes open! If they are known rats maybe some others out there would be interested in that information. Im livid on your behalf, what a bunch of ****ers.

He got to call this morning. 40+ days in and Courts just seem to be trying to tie things up. This is a side of the law no one ever wants to see.

You get arrained in 48 I believe then shortly after get bail hearing, then after that you get about 6 months down the road for a prelim.... so most courts try to get you in trial within 1-2 yrs, its what my public pretender told me when i was facing some charges. I just plead out to get out!!

What do you say when he says "It ain't supposed to work like this." Sounds like he is really down.

A while back when I was :stickpoke: with an unknown growing cancer tumor inside my abdomine about all I had interest in doing besides sleeping was watching the boob tube on and off.. I got started watching a totally true series on Net Flix called "Making a Murderer".. The show is a genuine perspective changing, eye opening experience about a situation not totally unlike your brothers Dan. What happened was a young man was wrongfully accused of and convicted of Raping a women.. Even though absolute proof was provided of his innocense - the local LEO in Manitowoc Wisconsin had it in for this kid so much that they swept evidence and kept him wrongfully in prison.. It wasnt until,, I think it was 8 years, much later while serving his life sentence that DNA proved his innocents..

Shortly after his return to the streets and a HUGE wrongful incarceration lawsuit was filed a girl was found murdered. This time both the guy who was originally falsely accused AND his underaged nephew was locked up - you wanna see how crooked a court appointed attorney can be? = wait till you see what that mad man did to this kid :doh: .. Amazingly, at the end of that series, the Prosecuting Attorney = some guy named Krutz or something like that, admitted to sexually abusing women who had entrusted that worm to handle their abuse cases and he used his authority to coerse them AND he admitted to it = never did spend time for his blantant felonious abuse of power because of who he knew and the man and his nephew never did get a fair trial are still locked up = crazy crazy stuff..

If a person would really like some insight into how quickly things can get out of hand and how slowly the wheels of justice turn (thinking that might be why your brother would make a legitimate statement like that and be "down" because of this) and maybe some insight into what Dan's brother may be involved in - ya could do a binge watch of "Making A Murderer" on Net Flix = interesting BUT disconcerting to say the least.. Sure will make ya :scratchchin: and :think:

Prayers Up for your brother brother!!

A while back when I was :stickpoke: with an unknown growing cancer tumor inside my abdomine about all I had interest in doing besides sleeping was watching the boob tube on and off.. I got started watching a totally true series on Net Flix called "Making a Murderer".. The show is a genuine perspective changing, eye opening experience about a situation not totally unlike your brothers Dan. What happened was a young man was wrongfully accused of and convicted of Raping a women.. Even though absolute proof was provided of his innocense - the local LEO in Manitowoc Wisconsin had it in for this kid so much that they swept evidence and kept him wrongfully in prison.. It wasnt until,, I think it was 8 years, much later while serving his life sentence that DNA proved his innocents..

Shortly after his return to the streets and a HUGE wrongful incarceration lawsuit was filed a girl was found murdered. This time both the guy who was originally falsely accused AND his underaged nephew was locked up - you wanna see how crooked a court appointed attorney can be? = wait till you see what that mad man did to this kid :doh: .. Amazingly, at the end of that series, the Prosecuting Attorney = some guy named Krutz or something like that, admitted to sexually abusing women who had entrusted that worm to handle their abuse cases and he used his authority to coerse them AND he admitted to it = never did spend time for his blantant felonious abuse of power because of who he knew and the man and his nephew never did get a fair trial are still locked up = crazy crazy stuff..

If a person would really like some insight into how quickly things can get out of hand and how slowly the wheels of justice turn (thinking that might be why your brother would make a legitimate statement like that and be "down" because of this) and maybe some insight into what Dan's brother may be involved in - ya could do a binge watch of "Making A Murderer" on Net Flix = interesting BUT disconcerting to say the least.. Sure will make ya :scratchchin: and :think:

Prayers Up for your brother brother!!

I seen that one puc there was supposed to be a season 2....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk